bruce li dvds what are best dvds available of dynamo etc

robbie

hi

what are best dvds available of thes bruce li films

exit the tiger, enter the dragon

dynamo

the man the myth

soul brothers of kung fu.

i have looked for dynamo and soul brothers of kung fu. If anbody is willing to do me a dvdr of these or anyone can recommend somewhere that's selling them. Please let me know

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know all of them but I can give you a few pointers.

Blind Fists Of Bruce German special edition DVD, contains a beautiful but cut widescreen print.

Bruce Lee - The Man, The Myth - Japanese DVD is uncut WS, but only in mandarin w/chi subs.

US DVD under title Bruce Lee - True Story is FS uncut and the UK DVD is semi WS but cut. Can't really win on this one.

Bruce Li In New Guinea - German CMV DVD, Eng/Ger Dub, WS

Bruce Li's Magnum Fist/Great Hero - Only official DVD I know of turns up in a brentwood 10 pack called "kung fu crusade". WS as far as I know, Eng Dub

Dragon Dies Hard - German CMV DVD, Eng/Ger Dub, WS

Dragon Lives - VCI US DVD, Eng Dub, WS

Fist Of Fury 3 - German CMV DVD, Eng/Ger Dub WS

Iron Dragon Strikes Back/Gold Connection - Vengeance UK DVD, Mandarin w/Eng Subs, WS

There are loads more to list but I can't be arsed and I'm in a hurry. Hope this helps

Some that haven't had DVD releases and you'll have to get through trade are:

Bruce Lee Against Supermen

Conspiracy

Pink Trap

Also Chinese Stuntman... my personaly favorite AFTER Iron dragon strikes back aka Gold Connection

Yes those are my two favorites also

Good topic because at some point I would like to check out more of Ho Chung Tao's films on DVD, thanks.

thanks for info . is there a good release of dynamo and soul brothers of kung fu dvdas struggling to find these films

having difficulty finding german edition of fist of fury 3 dvd also. If anyway can suggest where to get them from let me know. Is the german dvd of fist of fury 3 better than the u.k edition by firefly as can get that cheap , as i'm from u.k

Yeah, the firefly dvd is your usual BS pan and scan job. The german DVD is widescreen and a much better print. There is a widescreen Xenon DVD of soul brothers which is proper widescreen but cut. Not sure where to get this. Your best bet with Dynamo is getting a DVDR of the UK VHS. Plenty of people on here will have it for trade.

Archived