Super Sentai 2011: Kaizoku Sentai Goukaiger

AlbertV

Toei has copyrighted the name of their next proposed Super Sentai Series.

Kaizoku Sentai Goukaiger will be the name of the next series.

Rumors are swirling that the theme will be pirates, as the series translates into Pirate Team Goukaiger.

This is only a sketch of a concept for the possible new Red Ranger.

1284039106380.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toku Insider revealed possible casting for the 35th Anniversary Super Sentai Series

GoukaiRed - Doori Sakurada (Kamen Rider New Den-O)

GoukaiBlue - Marika Fukunaga

GoukaiGreen - Seigo Noguchi (Tomica Hero Rescue Force)

GoukaiYellow - Mari Iriki

GoukaiBlack - Shingo Yashiro

Rumored that the henshin device will be a "pirate sword" and the series will also bring back Rangers from the past 34 series, including Akaranger from the very 1st Sentai series, 1975's Himitsu Sentai Goranger.

Okay, so I got some new information from Toku Insider regarding the Goukaiger series.

Each of the Goukaigers will be able not only to transform into their core form, but they will be able to transform into a Ranger from any of the previous series. The core colors are Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, and Pink.

To transform into an alternate Ranger of their color, they must yell "Change Sentai Name". For instance, if GoukaiRed wants to become Akaranger (the very 1st Red Ranger in Super Sentai history), he must put a small figure of Akaranger in his belt and yell "Change Goranger".

If GoukaiGreen wants to become Dragon Ranger (from Zyuranger), he must put the Dragon Ranger figure in his belt and yell "Change Zyuranger".

The villains practically have the same power as the Goukaigers except they can turn into any villain from the past 35 series.

I think this would make quite a series as it would be a true homage to the entire Super Sentai Universe.

Now this is what I call sweet....every Red Ranger from the last 35 Super Sentai Series featured on this new promo piece for Goukaiger

gokai1.jpg

New cast rumors:

GoukaiRed: Ozawa Ryota

GoukaiBlue: Yamada Yuuki

GoukaiGreen: Shimizu Kazuki

GoukaiPink: Koike Yui

GoukaiYellow:: Ichimichi Mao

First promo has arrived

8zoByYj_aXA

Character names revealed:

GoukaiRed - Captain Marvelous (No joke!)

GoukaiBlue - Joe Gibunken

GoukaiGreen - Don Dockaiyer

GoukaiPink - Aime De Famille

GoukaiYellow - Luka Milfy

I know...seeing these names made me laugh so hard I almost pissed myself LOL

TV Nihon is going to fan sub it and put in online. They already have done the 1st promo so far as they are still working on Goseiger.

It's really a outstanding promo. After watching this promo, I am very excited to watch this film. I like it's action as well as it's characters. I think they have done a good job. I am thankful to AlbertV for sharing a promo with us.

Opening sequence:

xn7DZOayjfQ

Henshin (Morphing) Sequence...notice anything??? Something resembling that this is an Anniversary Series?

nUW-l3Wvmzc

Okay, I've been watching the series thanks to TV-Nihon, who have fan-subbed the series. It is quite fun.

The Gokaigers are Captain Marvelous (Red), Joe Gibuken (Blue), Luka Millfy (Yellow), Don "Doc" Dokaiyer (Green), and Ahim DeFamilie (Pink). They have arrived on Earth to find the greatest treasure in the world. Unfortunately, the enemy known as Zangyack Empire are also on Earth. Not too long ago, the 34 previous teams have united to destroy the Zangyack, but lost all their powers in the process.

When the Gokaigers change into the rangers, they now have the ability to change in any other ranger from the previous 34 Ranger teams using their henshin device. They do some real damage when they form one of the previous Sentai Teams. For instance, in episode 3, the Gokaigers were able to change into Mahou Sentai Magiranger team.

There are appearances from some of the big names from the previous series. Episode 3 features Atsushi Matsumoto reprising his Kai Ozu/MagiRed character from Magiranger to act as a "mentor" to Doc. Episode 5 has Ayumi Kinoshita returning as Jasmine/DekaYellow from Dekaranger and Ryuji Sainei returning as Akira Banban/Deka Red to help mentor Marvelous.

In order to obtain "the greatest treasure", the Gokaigers must master the "grand powers" of the 34 previous Sentai teams.

Oh and there will be a 6th Ranger coming soon...GokaiSilver, who will turn to any 6th or in one case, 7th ranger from the previous series (DragonRanger (Zyuranger), KibaRanger (Dairanger), Go-On Wings, etc.)

Despite its pretty ridiculous plot, it is a fun series so far. I'm really enjoying it.

GokaiSilver has finally arrived!!! The new Ranger is the only Earthling of the entire team. He is a Super Sentai fan boy named Gai Ikari. Playing him is Junya Ikeda.

Here is the 1st Henshin sequence for GokaiSilver, who has the ability to turn into a 6th or 7th member of any Super Sentai team that had more than 5 members.

K6lbgz4x2fg

Archived