Who's the dude?

ShaOW!linDude

I re-watched the mid 80's movie "Fear City" starring Tom Berenger a couple of months back. In it he plays a former boxer who now co-owns a business providing strip clubs with dancers. A serial killer has begun targeting the women. He is a martial artist using karate. The guy playing the killer seems to be the real deal and the fight with Berenger at the end isn't too terribly cheesy in retrospect considering it's an 80's film. However, his character has no name and the actor, best I can tell, goes uncredited. I've never seen him in anything else, at least not that I recognize. My question is......................................who's the dude?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TibetanWhiteCrane

I love that movie! The name of that actor was as far as I know, never revealed, and he was uncredited! I guess it's one for the ages!

Thank you, AlbertV. And thanks for the link. Informative article.

John Foster, eh? Wonder ever happened to him. Well, it's nice to have a name to go with the face. I first watched "Fear City" back in like '86 when I was stationed in Germany. So that solves a curious question I've had for almost 25 years. (Finally I'll be able to get some sleep.)

Thank you again so much for answering and thank you for playing "Who's the Dude?". (I'm happy to inform you that you've won...........Wait for it...................neither cash nor prizes.)

Archived