3 Classic Spaghetti Westerns released:

Guest Daisho2004

Guest Daisho2004

I haven't seen any of these movies but I've heard they were very good, if anyone has seen them please let me know what you think about them.

Django (1966) DVD Release Date: July 24, 2007

Product Description

Sergio Corbucci's Immortal Classic - Now Restored From The Original Negative!

Franco Nero stars as the lone stranger who roams the West dragging a coffin filled with chaos towards a destiny ruled by vengeance. Co-writer/director Sergio Corbucci (THE GREAT SILENCE, COMPANEROS) packs his landmark classic with indelible images, unforgettable performances and some of the most shocking brutality of any `Spaghetti Western' ever made. This is the still-controversial epic that defined a genre, launched a phenomenon and inspired over 50 unofficial sequels. This is the one and only DJANGO!

This definitive edition of DJANGO has been re-mastered from the original camera negative, recently discovered in a Rome vault untouched for over three decades. Also included for the first time is the optional Italian audio track featuring Franco Nero's own voice. Following two years of extensive restoration, Blue Underground is no proud to present the most stunning and complete version of DJANGO you will ever see.

They Call Me Trinity: DVD Release Date: September 4, 2007

Trinity is Still My Name: DVD Release Date: September 4, 2007

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GwaiLoMoFo

Just reweatched Django last week. Its a deffinite CLASSIC and worth a purchase for fans of westerns.

Guest Daisho2004

Thanks GLMF, I heard its a classic movie and its finally remastered so I now its gonna be worth getting.

Guest Dion Brother

The Trinity movies were huge influences on Kung Fu movies in the 70s. Jackie Chan owes as much to Terence Hill as he does Buster Keaton.

Guest GwaiLoMoFo

The remastered Blue Underground dvd of "Django" has been out for a couple of years (2004).

Guest pressureworld

I'll have to co-sign with GwaiLoMoFo about Django it is a spaghetti classic if there ever was one, Nero was made for the role, also check out Death rides a Horse, Mannaja Face to Face, the Great Silence and my personal favorite Keoma

Archived