Please help me identify this movie....

mickfarm

Classic, probably from the late 70's, possibly Shaw? Here's what I remember, pretty generic at first, but I feel the ending scene which I remember a few distinct details will resonate with you IF you've seen it. Here goes: Two guys, who hate each other, team up to stop gun runners (I believe that's what the bad guys were). At the end, after defeating a ton of fighters in a courtyard outside of a train station with tracks nearby DURING which water stood about calf deep so that when they kicked they slung water each time...anyway, when the fight is over they finally show a grudging respect for each other and grasp hands in a congratulations, but sadly both fall down dead simultaneously from the wounds they received during this final battle.

Please name this movie! Any help is appreciated.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spearman lo tat

that description sounds like "The Duel" (Duel of the Iron Fist), with Ti Lung and David Chiang. the description of ending and the deluge fits this movie.

The Duel (of the Iron Fist) was released on DVD last month by Funimation. From someone's review on Amazon: "The final batle between Chiang and Lueng in the rain at the end is fantastic, very well staged."

Archived