The Man With the Iron Fists (2012) The RZA

AlbertV

anyone that claims to love "Five Venoms" and calls it "Five Vipers" loses quite a bit of reliability in my book.

I have to agree on that Quote!

in a perfect world, i`d have 5 venoms spinning in my player, 5 vipers in my garage and eli roth do "crowd scanning" as a full time job.

Drunken Monk
...and eli roth do "crowd scanning" as a full time job.

I think he's a pretty competent actor. Director, however? Not so much.

OpiumKungFuCracker

You can't spell Kung Fu without F U??? Can someone give me a google translation please, what's it mean??

OpiumKungFuCracker
That is the most Dumb-Ass poster I've ever seen! I really hope he didn't downgrade Kung-Fu with this movie!

Yeah I'm not feeling it either... Should get KungFuBob to do the poster put some throwback with that chop suey....

Theres one on youtube now as well posted by Jade something. Isn't Universal supposed to release the "Official" trailer tomorrow?

sifu iron perm
That trailer did it....... You couldn't pay me to watch this now.

you harsh mother..lol

its all good..

The footage looks quite exceptional to me...all the ingredients are well-known, but the overall vibe pleases my kung-fu obsessed mind...that's fodder for the open minded!

OpiumKungFuCracker

Wow, this movie looks like a lot of fun.. You folk seriously don't want to see this??? I've seen a lot of shit martial arts movie this year and one of them is that new Cung Le movie that just came out with Old ass Van Damme as his mentor??? That movie was like watching kittens being raped by monkeys... What was the name of that movie???

OpiumKungFuCracker
lol too late, I have already seen it. :tinysmile_angry2_t:

HAHAHHAHA, Oh the trauma!!!!:tongue: Now back to this movie, I'm really stoked to see it because RZA in one of my favorite rap groups ever co-wrote it with Eli Roth is that right??? I wanna see how the dialogue will play out, Rza is known for writing cold sick rhymes I wanna see how well it translate into character speeches.. This is gonna be interesting...