COMMANDO SPECIAL EDITION DVD ON THE WAY!!!!

Guest gfanikf

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest drunkenmantis13

Yes, that's about time! I've been holding on buying the cheapo release available since like 1998...

Guest Dion Brother

I'd have preferred Mark Lester give us a TRUCK STOP WOMEN dvd, which has been unavailable for decades.

Guest Markgway
Yes, that's about time! I've been holding on buying the cheapo release available since like 1998...

And you've only had to wait 9 YEARS!!!

Aren't you glad you saved those $$$? :b

Guest Prodigal Son

And you've only had to wait 9 YEARS!!!

Yea to tell you the truth i had given up and traded for it, now that it's out im like black rob in the video ''WOAH''

Guest jirpy100

I'm still waiting for the Die Hard trilogy to be released, uncut. Some minor cuts are in the first film, and I believe only a portion (power-cut scene) is included in the current dvd version. I can wait another 10 years, no prob. :)

Guest Markgway

The original DIE HARD was never cut AFAIK?

The power scene was incompleted not cut as such (doesn't add anything much to the film).

You aware of any actual cuts?

I know Parts 2 & 3 were MPAA censored.

Guest jirpy100

i know three has a couple of cuts. can't remember the details mark, but thought die hard 1 was cut, but will also wait for cliffhanger uncut.

Guest Markgway

Not aware of any censorship to Die Hard, but I'd love to see Cliffhanger's censor cuts restored, along with those of the Die Hard sequels.

One of the cuts to the third film was when the big European guy was beaten to death with a chain.

Archived