Unknown Movies

Sylizar

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reel Power Stunts

Here's a few:

Scene at around 0:25 is Shaw Bros film "Heroes of the East" (aka "Shaolin Challenges Ninja"). O:43 is a TVB series (poss "Angels on Mission") not a movie.

Around the 2mins mark it's clips from the "Sister Streetfighter" credit sequences (not sure if they are from the first in series).

2:20-2:25 is the Stephen Chow movie Love on Delivery.

3:42-3:44 is the Inspector Wears skirts.

The Chinese movie "Taekwondo" is also in there.

Most of these are low-budget Japanese direct-to-video movies and Chinese TV Series. There's even Japanese documentary and game-show footage in there. You can find most of the movies and TV series at this website though- http://www.femfightsvideo.com/index.asp

And this looks like the compilation video where this clip comes from- http://www.femfightsvideo.com/list.asp?id=885

I thought it was either 3:11-3:13 or 3:38-3:41, but I guess that's what happens when you go purely by memory on something you saw in bad quality on a streaming site a long time ago.

I thought it was either 3:11-3:13 or 3:38-3:41, but I guess that's what happens when you go purely by memory on something you saw in bad quality on a streaming site a long time ago.

nope it's not ^^

this is the real one:

Coming back to this, I don't have a credit card, so I couldn't check these films. Which leaves me still curious as to the identity of a few:

0:10 - 0:15

0:52 - 0:55

0:55 - 1:05

1:22 - 1:24

1:29 - 1:32

1:32 - 1:39

1:41 - 1:50

2:15 - 2:20

2:26 - 2:30

2:49 - 2:55

2:56 - 3:03

3:45 - 3:55