All Men Are Brothers Blu-Ray

saltysam

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks also, does this have original mono like the other wellgo releases?
it has mandarin & english HD audio & mandarin & english stereo options.it's also 1080p.

thanks for the pix, DNR to death=no sale. i didn't buy a single Well Go Disc yet, because all had serious faults. Media Blasters, i'm coming.

On Amazon the blu-ray is cheaper than the regular DVD, it's only $10.49

Thanks for the heads up, Ray. I'd be all over that.....if the shipping to Korea didn't cost $10. D'oh!

Just got round to watching this and unsurprisingly there are some issues,at least there is with my player. My TV flags disc up as 1080p, my oppo player set to auto.however when watching in this mode there is frame stutter,almost as if it's in slow motion at times.i switched my player to source direct mode,the image then displayed at 1080i and the frame tutter was gone. Weird. the transfer itself is very clear but has a fair bit of DNR applied,it's still a hell of a lot better than the dvd though (imo)

Any one watch this blu-ray yet? Can't seem to find any reviews anywhere. Is it in 1080p? What are the language tracks on it?

Sam said earlier Mandarin and English HD.

I'm interested in this Blu-ray. When I talked to a person at Well-Go I stressed that they needed to do 1080p progressive transfers as otherwise with the sound setup, they were doing pretty good (DVNR issues aside).

Archived