Next R1 releases of Shaws?

vengeanceofhumanlanterns

vengeanceofhumanlanterns

I know Return Of The Five Deadly Venoms is Sept. 14th or 15th Iron Bodyguard is like Sept. 28th or there abouts. What are the other releases due next?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir

Iron Bodyguard doesn’t look like it’s going to be released any time soon, maybe not at all. Hkflix says it’s been cancelled, and I don’t see it listed on the Media Blasters website.

8 Diagram Pole Fighter is supposed to be released Sept. 7 and Shaolin Mantis Nov. 16 from Dragon Dynasty.

All Men Are Brothers from Well Go USA Sept. 14.

Funimation is the company putting out the SB releases the fastest. Shaolin Prince and The Duel came out Aug. 3, Shaolin Rescuers and Soul of the Sword are due Oct 12 and Bastard Swordsman 1 and 2 Nov. 9. After that it’s Sword of Swords, Supreme Swordsman and Lady Hermit, release dates not yet set. Hopefully the Funimation titles are selling well and they acquire new titles after they release all of these.

masterofoneinchpunch

I've been pretty good at updated the R1 releases here (though did miss Shaolin Mantis which has now been added).

I've been keeping to the Amazon release dates so I will remove Iron Bodyguard when Amazon does as well as add Sword of Swords, Supreme Swordsman and Lady Hermit when the release dates are set.

I've been pretty good at updated the R1 releases here (though did miss Shaolin Mantis which has now been added).

I've been keeping to the Amazon release dates so I will remove Iron Bodyguard when Amazon does as well as add Sword of Swords, Supreme Swordsman and Lady Hermit when the release dates are set.

Thanks for keeping that thread updated. I made it a "sticky" last week.

masterofoneinchpunch
Thanks for keeping that thread updated. I made it a "sticky" last week.

Much appreciation for doing that.

Now if only the stores around here would actually sell them (other than Best Buy selling the DD releases).

Much appreciation for doing that.

Now if only the stores around here would actually sell them (other than Best Buy selling the DD releases).

return of the five deadly venoms is september 15?!?! woohoo!! :bigsmile: can someone confirm this?

For better or worse I've been going by the Amazon date (has it at 14th). Works fine for previous releases, usually good for the future ones but not perfect.

Deepdiscount also has it the 14th. HKflix also has it the 14th.

oh well awesome! so i take it that best buy should have it that day? ( in theory at least haha?)

Archived