my top 5, and yours?

frejdan

i would like to share my top 5 list. please comment it and which are your top 5 within the martial arts genre?

martial arts (1974)

lady snowblood

sister street fighter

shogun assassin

steel fisted dragon.

i am new in the kung fu/martial arts genre. so please recommend me movies . hard revenge stories within martial arts and hong kong action.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am prolly only in this website who does not like shogun assassin.I like baby cart movies lots but shogun assassin has been dubbed and edited into one almost nonstop slaughter and minimal storyline.

lady snowblood is great.

Did you mean Shaolin Martial Arts?It`s masterpiece:bigsmile:

rest unseen.

I am prolly only in this website who does not like shogun assassin.I like baby cart movies lots but shogun assassin has been dubbed and edited into one almost nonstop slaughter and minimal storyline.

lady snowblood is great.

Did you mean Shaolin Martial Arts?It`s masterpiece:bigsmile:

rest unseen.

i mean Martial arts aka chinese mack with chan wai man from 1974

Morgoth Bauglir

Not a bad movie Chinese Mack. If you are a fan of the lead actor Chan Wai Man be sure to check out 5 Element Ninjas, Profile in Anger, The Deadly Breaking Sword and Furious Monk From Shaolin aka Thou Shall Not Kill… But Once. To name a few…

Actually since this is a top 5 thread I’ll throw in Bruce’s Deadly Fingers. Gotta get at least 1 good guy role in there :tongue:

Blood Sword, i agree with you totally. i saw Shogun Assassin a long time ago before i even knew it was made up from the Baby Cart movies. All the Baby Cart movies are superb!!

Not a bad movie Chinese Mack. If you are a fan of the lead actor Chan Wai Man be sure to check out 5 Element Ninjas, Profile in Anger, The Deadly Breaking Sword and Furious Monk From Shaolin aka Thou Shall Not Kill… But Once. To name a few…

Actually since this is a top 5 thread I’ll throw in Bruce’s Deadly Fingers. Gotta get at least 1 good guy role in there :tongue:

chan wai man is not bad also seen him in Chinese godfather.

just waiting for Bruces deadly fingers. bolo yeung should be in there. my of my favorites right there. thanks for the recommendations. gonna track them down.

revenge of the ninja is a killer movie also !!

Morgoth Bauglir

Revenge of the Ninja with Sho Kosugi? I've never seen it:crossedlips:

Bolo only has a cameo in Deadly Fingers, but it’s a very nice fight. Some really good oldschool performances from Bolo are Writing Kung Fu, Image of Bruce Lee, 10 Magnificent Killers, Amsterdam Connection, Fists Kicks and Evils and Master Killers. Also check out a movie called Bolo if you want to see him in a rare lead role. Not too good of a movie, but still a must have for hardcore Bolo fans. All these are easy to find on DVD so ask if you have any questions.

Revenge of the Ninja with Sho Kosugi? I've never seen it:crossedlips:

Bolo only has a cameo in Deadly Fingers, but it’s a very nice fight. Some really good oldschool performances from Bolo are Writing Kung Fu, Image of Bruce Lee, 10 Magnificent Killers, Amsterdam Connection, Fists Kicks and Evils and Master Killers. Also check out a movie called Bolo if you want to see him in a rare lead role. Not too good of a movie, but still a must have for hardcore Bolo fans. All these are easy to find on DVD so ask if you have any questions.

yes revenge of the ninja with sho kosugi. i saw it back in the 80's. but i havent seen it for like 20 years. but i ordered it on dvd like a half year ago. it was as good now as i remember it.

killer movie. the end fight is a killer !!

writing kung fu i have but not seen yet.

he have a little part in Bruce li in new guinea. but that movie relly is not good. i remember him mostly from Bloodsport :)

Archived