hell'z wind staff eng dub verison?

sifu iron perm

sifu iron perm

Any where i can get this?

I only own the EH canton widescreen vhs..need an upgrade very soon. Dope Dope film.

Wish the eastern heroes crew put the eng dub version out.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drunken Monk

I think, once again, the only readily available dubbed version is the **spits on ground** Panmedia disc.

I believe this version has the dub but is long out of print. It has a great cover though.

Drunken Monk

If anyone else has an answer, please post it up because I would love a dubbed version of this too. My wife loves Hwang Jang Lee but won't watch the version of this I have because of the horrible subs.

It's fullscreen, but I believe the version included in that Wu Tang "Soldiers of Darkness" Collection is dubbed.

While the English dubbed version is fullscreen, it should also be noted that the end scene is intact (it was cut for violence). It isn't cut by much, just the final "deathblow". I prefer the widescreen, original language version myself, but I DO wish the cut wasn't there at the end; it's very awkward on the widescreen DVD from what I recall.

Best bet for the the World Video version is to comb old stock in Chinatown video shops. I saw a copy in San Francisco a few years ago but they wanted WAY too much money for it.

sifu iron perm

next time i see rick baker in startford, i will have a convo with him about this!!!

this film is crazy!

I believe this version has the dub but is long out of print. It has a great cover though.

I believe I have a DVD-R of this...if you are interested please send me a PM...when I get home I can get screen shots of the menu, provide running time, etc. on mine to verify...happy to share if I have what you are looking for.

Note world video version (if its the same one I once had) freezes temporarily after every chapter- perhaps only a minor thing for some but none the less this should not happen- hard to believe there is still no uncut wide dual track version of this!

Custom project for someone perhaps?

Note world video version (if its the same one I once had) freezes temporarily after every chapter- perhaps only a minor thing for some but none the less this should not happen- hard to believe there is still no uncut wide dual track version of this!

I'm halfway through this project.

I'm halfway through this project.

Good news! Keep us posted, I would make a purchase for sure

I believe I have a DVD-R of this...if you are interested please send me a PM...when I get home I can get screen shots of the menu, provide running time, etc. on mine to verify...happy to share if I have what you are looking for.

I could swear I don't smoke crack...but I must have smoked so much crack that I don't remember smoking crack...let alone which version of Hell'z Windstaff I have.

So let me publicly embarrass myself here by saying that I DO NOT have this print of the movie (I have a widescreen version with burned-in subs)...and to make things worse [for myself] I just watched it this past weekend - SORRY FOLKS!

Good news! Keep us posted, I would make a purchase for sure

Project complete...

Used Eastern Heroes print and added the english Dub as well as the extra scenes taken from the world video print. Dvd has both audio track options (English/Chinese).

Clip from the project dvd with the english dub:

pQIFfjauHMI

PM me if anyone interested.

Bumping this to see if anyone can help me with a copy of Akuma's custom project for this, I'm not on ADC and it seems to be closed to sign ups.  

Archived