THE WALKING DEAD - TV Series

Karlos

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard someone else is getting killed off on the last episode! Don't know if that's true or not, just saying it was mentioned on FB!

BTW is anyone on The Walking Dead on FB? good link.

ShaOW!linDude

I don't have FB but the Mrs. does. I'll let her know. But if it has spoilers on it, she won't bother with it. At least, not until the season's over with.

I heard someone else is getting killed off on the last episode! Don't know if that's true or not, just saying it was mentioned on FB!

BTW is anyone on The Walking Dead on FB? good link.

Not sure about someone dying, however, I hear a whisper that... SPOLIER ALERT!!!... that we will get to meet Michonne for the first time on Sunday's final episode. It seems Andrea will get trapped alone in the woods with the zombie horde bearing down on her, she's out of ammo, has no mellee weapons to hand, the zombies are about to close in when... WHACK! A katana blade flashes and cuts the zombies into bits. It's a lone swordswoman, Michonne, and her two zombie companions. I hope this turns out to be true, sounds awsome. Remember where you heard it forst, lol.

OpiumKungFuCracker

I've read every issue of the Walking Dead and everything on the show is spot on so far.. Thank god for that because the spoilers would have ruined it for me... For those that haven't read the comics, but love the show, DON'T READ THE COMICS, you will be spoiled...

I've read every issue of the Walking Dead and everything on the show is spot on so far.. Thank god for that because the spoilers would have ruined it for me... For those that haven't read the comics, but love the show, DON'T READ THE COMICS, you will be spoiled...

Only slightly, they have changed stuff on TV from the comics. SPOILERS: Shane was dead by issue six of the comic, yet survived two seasons of the TV show, and Dale lived much longer in the comics, surviving the prison arc, etc. Who knows what else they might change to keep us guessing?

OpiumKungFuCracker

The Season Finale is going to blow you away, I don't think you guys are prepared for it....

ShaOW!linDude

Dude, I am so psyched for tonight!!!!!!!:xd: It's Hershel's Farm Zombie Hoedown!!!:tongue: I hope it's so intense I have to wash my popcorn down with Pepto-Bismol rather than soda.

I don't read the comics but, man, am I wanting to. But base solely on my gut instinct (and I'm probably completely off), here's my predictions for those getting the "death by zombie" treatment:

1) Hershel (Maggie will never leave the farm as long as he's alive)

2) Maggie's suicidal sister (can't remember her name)

3) T-Dog (they've not done jack with him this season)

Don't know if I'll check this thread or not until tomorrow. Afraid of what I might learn.:wink:

Finally caught last week's episode. Granted Shane was going off the deep end but there is power in numbers and he (along with Rick) are the reason why they've survived so far. With Shane gone, its only made them weaker. Daryl is a survivor but not a leader and the others don't stand much of a chance.

Yes, tonight's ep looking gooood. Not sure why they feel the need for a showdown. They should have had a plan in case the farm was overrun; a fall back spot to hide. Once the Z's move on, they could take back the farm. Maybe they were too busy washing dishes and keeping every light bulb in the house on instead :S

What was T-Dawgz role in the comic? And, does the T stand for token?

He has 4 lines in the last line, and they were pointless. They even ignored him, like he said nothing, just looked at him.

What was T-Dawgz role in the comic? And, does the T stand for token?

He has 4 lines in the last line, and they were pointless. They even ignored him, like he said nothing, just looked at him.

He was never in the comic; he's a character they made up solely for the TV show, and boy doesn't it show!

He was never in the comic; he's a character they made up solely for the TV show, and boy doesn't it show!

lol. Yes, it does.

I am looking forward to tonights episode. I knew something was going to happen with Rick and Shane, especially after he was egged on by "the thanks for everything you've done speech". But, I didn't think Shane was going to die. Glad I never read the comics.

Edit:

I actually liked Shane, a little crazy, but you need a little craxy. He also showed he did care, at least he did with Carl.

Yeah, Shane was a good character, but I guess there just isn't room enough for both him and Rick in the same show, lol. But if the show stays faithful to the comics in terms of Rick's character development, then some of the dark extremes he goes to later make Shane look like a sunday school teacher by comparision!

It's a gradual de-humanization of Rick's character, where he reaches the point that he will kill anything, or anyone, that threatens his and his family's survival. To give specifics would be too spoiler-ish, as these events happen way into the future, maybe season 4 or 5 if the show runs that long.

Here's the first teaser trailer for the forthcoming video game:

u14YHB_u5D0

But it's based on the comic book series, not the TV show.

Uh oh, T Dawg gets to act, lol. They gave him some lines. "You out of yo damn mind". Get it, T Dawg.

Edit:

Very good episode, I thought. One comment has pulled out the beast in Rick. I thought that for all that everyone had been putting on Rick, except Daryl, those "lets leave and go on our own" comments were foolish, and i'm glad Rick said what he did. Now, I don't know if i'm alone in this, I think Rick should have threw a stone at Lori. I never liked her, she is a trouble maker who whenever she takes control gets everybody in trouble. T Dawg should've called her bluff and let her out of the truck during his season long speech in waiting.

Uh oh, T Dawg gets to act, lol. They gave him some lines. "You out of yo damn mind". Get it, T Dawg.

Edit:

Very good episode, I thought. One comment has pulled out the beast in Rick. I thought that for all that everyone had been putting on Rick, except Daryl, those "lets leave and go on our own" comments were foolish, and i'm glad Rick said what he did. Now, I don't know if i'm alone in this, I think Rick should have threw a stone at Lori. I never liked her, she is a trouble maker who whenever she takes control gets everybody in trouble. T Dawg should've called her bluff and let her out of the truck during his season long speech in waiting.

I don't think she knows what she wants from one moment to the next. Carl should have spoke up....but she seriously blows hot and cold.

Laura

OpiumKungFuCracker

Well folks, I enjoyed the hell out of that episode!!!! Great zombie action and I mean ACTION!!!! Rick right now reminds me of that abusive husband who won't let his wife or child have any freedom around the house, won't let them go anywhere and must obey his command, lol...

ShaOW!linDude

Dude! That was fantastically intense!!! By the time I went to bed last night, my lower back and stomach muscles were sore from being curled up in a knot on my couch. I bet I chewed off every fingernail I had. (Wait a sec....found one...) That was some great zombie killing.

Seems like I bombed on all my predictions.

It's a more dire situation now seeing as they're without supplies/ammo.

Regarding Lori's reaction to Rick's confession about killing Shane: I looked at my wife and we were both going "What's her problem?" She is so convoluted. I wonder if the writers are having trouble figuring out what to do with her. Probably not but they've got me confused. Doesn't seem like many fans are sympathetic towards her, that's for sure.

And everyone wanting to go their own way? Stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid. T Dawg wanting to go East to the coast......first I've of this. Maybe I just don't remember. I know they were heading to Ft. Benning initially.

It's harsh that they ran off and left Andrea but what else could you expect them to do? But it's cool because she's becoming more and more dependent on herself. Plus, the appearance of this Michonne chick.

Loved the "In Memoriam" segment on The Talking Dead afterwards. That was owning me! They should really include this show's eps with THE WALKING DEAD's when the 2nd season dvd set rolls out.

OpiumKungFuCracker
Dude! That was fantastically intense!!! By the time I went to bed last night, my lower back and stomach muscles were sore from being curled up in a knot on my couch. I bet I chewed off every fingernail I had. (Wait a sec....found one...) That was some great zombie killing.

Seems like I bombed on all my predictions.

It's a more dire situation now seeing as they're without supplies/ammo.

Regarding Lori's reaction to Rick's confession about killing Shane: I looked at my wife and we were both going "What's her problem?" She is so convoluted. I wonder if the writers are having trouble figuring out what to do with her. Probably not but they've got me confused. Doesn't seem like many fans are sympathetic towards her, that's for sure.

And everyone wanting to go their own way? Stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid. T Dawg wanting to go East to the coast......first I've of this. Maybe I just don't remember. I know they were heading to Ft. Benning initially.

It's harsh that they ran off and left Andrea but what else could you expect them to do? But it's cool because she's becoming more and more dependent on herself. Plus, the appearance of this Michonne chick.

Loved the "In Memoriam" segment on The Talking Dead afterwards. That was owning me! They should really include this show's eps with THE WALKING DEAD's when the 2nd season dvd set rolls out.

I'm so buying season 2 for sure... I'll collect anything with Walking Dead in it.. I think the writers are setting up Lori to really get the axed in season 3 which would be totally awesome!!!! Andrea gives me a huge boner, something about scruffy independent roughneck chicks in their 40's is always a big turn on for me... It's also good to see Glenn and Maggie together for the long run, no turning back now.. Oh and seeing Micchone for like 5 secs was icing on the cake...

OK I agree with everyone! I looked at Lori and was it me or did she hate her husband at that moment for Killing Shane (maybe Baby Daddy?,call Maury) wait he's dead! lol

I loved the part with the Chick with the Samurai Sword and the 2 Walkers in chains! WOW! Cannot believe we gotta wait at least 6 more months for season 3! :cry:

T- Dawd is a Biatch! And I'm glad Daryl had Ricks Back! And what was that fortress at the end of the show!?

ShaOW!linDude

That fortress is actually a prison, I believe.

I went on Wikipedia and read up a little bit, at least to get a gist of what to expect next season. Should be good and very interesting. There's even an especially detailed character list of what has happened to many of the past and future secondary characters.

Beware if you do so! I don't know if Kirkman is holding true to certain characters' fates or not. He's already altered a couple of them over the last 2 seasons. If he doesn't adhere to the comic plots for each character (and I don't know that he is), it will still be very interesting to see how everything plays out.

I imagine it's quite fun for him to do things a little differently with the characters this time around.

I've got the entire 2nd season on dvr. May start watching it all over!:tongue:

Archived