Can't Find A Kung Fu Movie..HELP

knaks

Forgive me, I am new so if there is someother place that this Thread should have been posted...I apologize in advance.

I've been searching and searching for two kung fu movies that I've seen years ago when I was a young boy. I'll do my best to describe them as I remember it. Any information on title, where to purchase would be great. Thanks

1. First movie is about 3 Nuns who go off seeking revenge for their murdered master. Along the way they pick up other women to help in the battle. I don't remember how many women in total there were but I do remember one small woman and one large woman. I can't remember the title so this one is super hard for me to find. If you're up for a challenge please help me with this one.

2. This next file I know the title just can't find the movie. It was called "LITTLE HEROES OF SHAOLIN TEMPLE" and it was about these small children monks in training left alone at the Shaolin Temple with one Abbot. The Abbot gets murdered and the children must now defend the Temple against a lot of eveil warriors. One warrior is even forced to eat his own mole (With hair on it..EW).

If anyone can help me locate these two movies I'd sooo appreciate it.

Thanks

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2. This next file I know the title just can't find the movie. It was called "LITTLE HEROES OF SHAOLIN TEMPLE" and it was about these small children monks in training left alone at the Shaolin Temple with one Abbot. The Abbot gets murdered and the children must now defend the Temple against a lot of eveil warriors. One warrior is even forced to eat his own mole (With hair on it..EW).

This one was released by Ground Zero as part of the "Brooklyn Zu" series, retitled "Red Dragon of Shaolin."

.jpg

This one was released by Ground Zero as part of the "Brooklyn Zu" series, retitled "Red Dragon of Shaolin."

.jpg

Thank you. However I don't think that is the movie that I was looking for but looks interesting I may take a look at it.

nuns one could be "shaolin incredible ten" aka "10 shaolin discilpes"

the kids one is on DVD

"Shaolin youth posse"

OMG...thank you soo much...I really hope thats it!:xd:

nuns one could be "shaolin incredible ten" aka "10 shaolin discilpes"

the kids one is on DVD

"Shaolin youth posse"

:xd::xd::bigsmile::bigsmile::xd::xd:

You were right, it was Shaolin Incredible Ten!!

Thank you sooo much!

the kids one is on DVD

"Shaolin youth posse"

Yup - that's the same movie as "Red Dragon of Shaolin." No idea where they came up with that title, but its the same film. If I remember correctly, the guy that has to eat his own mole is Lee Jo-Wing.

Archived