Underdog

Guest Daisho2004

Guest Daisho2004

OK I had to do a post on this movie, being that I grew up watching Underdog, I had to see this movie and it was really good but you should expect that coming from Disney. It filled in a few gaps that the cartoon never did as how he got his name and his secret identity name as well. The CGI was good, I'd say that the younger kids will enjoy this more because my 4yr old did. But its worth a look if you grew up watching Underdog. Hopefully there will be a sequel.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GwaiLoMoFo

Thought about taking my kids to this yesterday but opted for Harry Potter since most of the reviews I read online tore it up pretty bad. I remember watching it when I was little but my kids have never heard of it. So they really werent looking forward to seeing to badly. If theyre gonna remake some old cartoons, bring on "HONG KONG PHOOEY"!!!!!

Guest Daisho2004

GLMF, I had bought the box set of the classic Underdog cartoons a while ago and introduced my Son to them and he really liked them, so he had a heads up on the movie.

I didn't read no reviews of the movie because half the time they just rip a movie to shreds. Again I enjoyed it and so did he.

Archived