Please help me remember the title of this movie!

killy

I've been informed that you guys/girls are very helfpul with these sorts of things so I'm hoping you can help me with something that's been bugging me for a few years.

Does anyone remember the title of a martial arts movie where there's a war vet who's teenage son from a lady he married in Cambodia/Vietnam(?not sure?) comes to stay with his American family, but the bad guys come to their house in the night and murder the whole family apart from the Cambodian kid and his American step-brother and they decide to work together to get revenge against said bad guys?

I can recall one of the main bad guys having a finishing move where he pulled a knife concealed at the top of his shoulder and slashed the victim's throat. Also the guy who trains the brothers is good with a sword but is offed by the knife-hidden-in-the-shoulder guy.

It was an American movie made in the late 80's or early 90's.

I remember enjoying the movie at the time but I can't remember the name of it. Any help is greatly appreciated. :smile:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody suggested that to me on another message board, but alas it is not that. Thanks for the suggestion, I'm hoping somebody will work it out.

I recall the two brothers used motorbikes as transportation, the white brother had a girlfriend and I think there was a big explosion at the end.

ChopSockyCinema

Wow, that does sound oddly familiar. Are you sure you are not jumbling 2 movies together...namely the motorbikes part...

LucianTheOne

I wanna find a movie too...

I saw it in ''93-''95

All I can remember is the begining. It was a guy who practice and destroy a lot of bamboo sticks only with his first 3 fingers. In fights he use only 3 fingers. I never seen another fighter like this.

Wow, that does sound oddly familiar. Are you sure you are not jumbling 2 movies together...namely the motorbikes part...

I'm pretty sure that the motorbikes are used by the brothers to get around. It's not a massive point but it's one of the things I recall.

Just remembered something else, the guy who trains them who is good with the sword has a drinking problem.

Dude that's it! That's been bothering me for a few years now. That's brilliant - thanks man. Now to track it down...

I wanna find a movie too...

I saw it in ''93-''95

All I can remember is the begining. It was a guy who practice and destroy a lot of bamboo sticks only with his first 3 fingers. In fights he use only 3 fingers. I never seen another fighter like this.

Nobody knows that movie???

The guy use in fight only 3 fingers like a claw.

And brake bamboo sticks with his fingers.

I think is chinese.

Archived