shaolinvideo.com

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

just wanted to know if any body on here orderd from shaolinvideo.com and if so how are they how long did you have to wait for your movies and how was the quality of the movies......thanks........

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The covers on the site look like bootlegs to me, so you're saying you offer different products to what's depicted on there? You advertise 5 Deadly Venoms in English for example. Last time I checked the only official release with the dub was Dragon Dynasty's, which doesn't look like the one you offer.

Your DVD's look suspiciously like Stiller's to me.

Morgoth Bauglir

I think you may be overhyping your movies just a tad. What are they goldplated DVDs?

You came to the wrong site if you want people to believe that Panmedia/Red Sun/Bonzai/Golden Dragon isn't a bootleg company.

mistertpitydafoo

http://shaolinvideo.com/ong-bak-3.html

Is this a cam video, dvd rip or how do you have ong bak 3 already? What is the quality audio and video?

Some of the ones like Killer Army might seem legit to you because they are in a sense, but they are bought from distributors who have no right to release the product which is why they are considered bootlegs. It might be a pressed cd, but it's an unauthorized pressed cd.

Archived