Heroic Ones Interviews, special features?

Iron Boat

The first Celestial I ever purchased, probably back in 2002 was the Heroic Ones, the copy I got looked great but it wasn't the real thing. The special features option didn't work. I think I read there was an interview with David Chaing included, any one know if it's posted anywhere?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure it did have a David Chiang interview and maybe others cant remember as i sold mine long ago. It also had a Bey Logan commentary, but they stopped doing these special features soon after. It was a poor disc, non anamorphic and terrible 5.1 sound remix.

Pretty sure it did have a David Chiang interview and maybe others cant remember as i sold mine long ago. It also had a Bey Logan commentary, but they stopped doing these special features soon after. It was a poor disc, non anamorphic and terrible 5.1 sound remix.

One of my favorite Shaws, by IVL. :tongue:

Shaolin Patriot
The first Celestial I ever purchased, probably back in 2002 was the Heroic Ones, the copy I got looked great but it wasn't the real thing. The special features option didn't work. I think I read there was an interview with David Chaing included, any one know if it's posted anywhere?

As I recall, the DC interview did not include English subtitles. Some of the earlier IVL discs included interviews without any subs.

Right, Bey Logan, his commentary did function on my disc and man can that guy talk, he doesnt take a breath for 3 seconds.

Archived