Jackie Chan: Shaolin 2010'

daisho2004

Jackie Chan, Wu Jing, Nicholas Tse, Fan Bingbing and Andy Lau star in the new "Shaolin" Has anyone heard about this movie? I couldn't find any posts on it, but from the trailer it looks really good.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is why I was thrown off, in the title thread it stated "New Shaolin Temple" staring Jet Li.

Do we finally get to see Jackie shave off his beloved hair?

KFS

No, Jackie only shaved the sides of his head, giving himself a mushroom-bowl cut. He did it this way because he had begun pre-production (location scouting) for Chinese Zodiac. This was mentioned on his website.

Here was Jackie back in March with Stanley Tong during pre-production on Chinese Zodiac:

48180_201003210042359.thumb.jpg

"Here I am explaining to everyone why my hair looks like this! During the filming of Shaolin Temple, every actor shaved their head bald! I wore a hat and my hair was still sticking out so in order to make my role more realistic, I put on the hat and shaved around it. now I look like this!"

Is it a "Jackie Chan" movie?

Because judging from the trailer, looks like he has a co-starring/extended cameo appearance.

Jackie is only in an extended cameo. The film's main cast are Andy Lau as the hero, Nicholas Tse as the villain, Wu Jing as Lau's rival turned friend

Archived