• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SunChien

• Iron Boat

• Morgoth Bauglir

• The Dragon

One Armed Boxer

So many to choose from, but a couple that haven't been mentioned before -

Mantis Fists & Tiger Claws - at the end the heroes have to fight, wait for it, a half human half mantis monster! Definitely an out of the blue final fight!

The Tiger Love - when it's implied that the main female character of the movie has had, ummm, sexual relations with the tiger. Right.

Morgoth Bauglir

Mantis Fists & Tiger Claws - at the end the heroes have to fight, wait for it, a half human half mantis monster! Definitely an out of the blue final fight!

That was pretty crazy, but what about when the mantis crawled up into the lady's sexual organ? That's my #1 WTF moment of the movie.

kungfusamurai

The Warriors Two reference made me think of another f-d up GH movie ending that suddenly goes supernatural: Last Hurrah For Chivalry. When that guy start flying around and stuff, like he was some kind of vampire ghost, that definitely left me scratching my head. Where the hell did that come from?!!

KFS

That reminds me of Duel of Karate's endfight.

Spoiler: (highlight to read) The head bad guy does his finishing move and flies around like MK's Raiden. The hero does a handstand and skewers him on his legs! They then go flying up into a tree.

The Warriors Two reference made me think of another f-d up GH movie ending that suddenly goes supernatural: Last Hurrah For Chivalry. When that guy start flying around and stuff, like he was some kind of vampire ghost, that definitely left me scratching my head. Where the hell did that come from?!!

KFS

Wasn't it cause he had the moon sword technique or some shit like that, I really thought that fight was anticlimactic, all the fights leading up to and including Lee Hoi San was brillant, except the sleeping swordsman, that was also a wtf moment:xd:

spearman lo tat

Robert Tai's appearance in Shaolin vs Ninja.

Dude, where were you for the entire movie until, and after, that part?

Drunken Monk

I still get a little confused by the coffin dude in "Dance of the Drunken Mantis." He must just lie there, waiting for someone to come by.

Oh and and the bit in "Mystery of Chess Boxing" when Lee Yi Min says (I'm paraphrasing), "My eye itches. Something bad always happens when my eye itches." It's just a bit random.

My favorite from the same film, the first time I ever saw it was the money-shot kill at the end!!! Always a WTF?! moment even though I've now seen it many times over!

:nerd:

So nice they did it twice (2 Champions of Shaolin) lol.

Five Element Ninjas with dude stepping on his own guts always stands out to me.

Not exactly mind blowing, but the end fight of Magnificent Natural Fist had me doing a wtf face :eek: those who have seen it know what I mean...

Drunken Tai Chi, when Donnie Yen gets chased by the villain, who magically finds a giant wooden wheel. Actually that movie had several WTF moments, Yuen Woo Ping was in his weird phase.

ChopSockyCinema
Drunken Tai Chi, when Donnie Yen gets chased by the villain, who magically finds a giant wooden wheel. Actually that movie had several WTF moments, Yuen Woo Ping was in his weird phase.

How about Mismatched Couples...the whole thing.

-Lo Lieh as Pai Mei in Executioners from Shaolin sucking in Chen Kuan Tai's kick with his crotch and dragging him around with it. Definitely had me going wtf when I first saw it.

-Ti Lung's son being kidnapped and being castrated and Chen Hui Min getting the same treatment at the end as revenge in the Master Strikes Back. I think I only watched that flick once.

-Ti Lung getting chopped clean in half in Return of the One Armed Swordsman.

-Kung fu Gorillas in Shaolin Invincibles.

-Lung Fei taking off Jimmy Wang Yu's arm with one chop in One-Armed Boxer.

-Lu Feng sticking a long needle up that guy's brain in 5 Venoms. Sick.

kungfusamurai

Sorry, I'm lazy - I don't know if these have been mentioned:

Hell's Windstaff - Hwang Jang Lee being split like a wishbone at the end.

Ten Tigers of Kwangtung - An upside down Wang Li getting his head punted like a football.

KFS

Basically the whole Golden Dragon Silver Snake movie with the fight pitting the black guy vs. Chang Nik and other guy (I forget his name, but he was in Return of the 36th Chamber as one of Wang Lung Wei's assistants).

Also the part in the film where Chiang Tao takes off his wig to reveal his real hair which more or less looks like the wig.

And can't forget the part where he's wielding his stick against Dragon Lee and there's a brief second where it's spinning in the air by itself which made go wtf.

Chang Sheng ripping off the balls of one of the Wu Tang men in 2 Champions from Shaolin, ouch.

One Armed Boxer

'Shaolin Monk' features an amazing flying shoe...yes a shoe that literally spends portions of the movie flying around by itself, incredible.

-Kung fu Gorillas in Shaolin Invincibles.

There is more gorilla action in 'Bruce Li - The Invincible' and 'Battle Wizard'!

Little Tiger

-The bathhouse fight in The Victim.

-When Tommy Lee shows up in The Hot, the Cool & the Vicious.

-Chen Kuan Tai's heartbeat technique in Return of the Bastard Swordsman.

-Fu Sheng's death in Shaolin Avengers.

and finally, Demon of the Lute, all of it is one big WTF.

kungfusamurai

What about in Dirty Ho when those weirdo circus freak types show up. Sometimes when I watch Pop's doing comedy, it leaves me scratching my head. Why oh why did he tarnish some great films with entire scenes of bad comedy?! :(

KFS

Drunken Monk
What about in Dirty Ho when those weirdo circus freak types show up. Sometimes when I watch Pop's doing comedy, it leaves me scratching my head. Why oh why did he tarnish some great films with entire scenes of bad comedy?! :(

KFS

I actually love that scene for its innovative choreography. Granted, it's not exactly side-splitting with the laughs but some of the fighting is fantastic.

kungfusamurai
I actually love that scene for its innovative choreography. Granted, it's not exactly side-splitting with the laughs but some of the fighting is fantastic.

I'll have to watch it again. I think the attempt at humor is just too distracting for me to get into it.

KFS

-Lo Lieh biting off some guy's finger and spitting it back at his throat killing him in the Cavalier.

-Chan Lau's "Mad Dog" technique in Dragon on Fire.

-Every time when someone would grab at Hwang Jang Lee's groin during Invincible Armor, they would show two eggs in someone's hand,lol.

-Carter Wong's voice in Born Invincible, is it like that in the subbed version?

-How much of a beast Kwan Young Moon was in Rebellious Reign, wow.

-The Shaolin Dolemite movie, including the main villain 2Pac.

Fang Shih-yu

I watched Four Riders yesterday, and I registered a shock when Lily Li got taken out by a dart to the eye!:yociexpress06: As for the "Ohh, yeah!" moment, she looked sexy in hot pants!:yociexp56: