BigDruDogg

514UG4%2BKn1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51cI1ImiaPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Both are still Scheduled for there October 12 release date! :khi4b:

EDIT... Sorry about the title... Shaolin Rescuers ^_^

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Shaolin Rescuers artwork is really, really good. If it's got the dub I might have to double dip. The Soul of the Sword artwork is a bit mental, I'm not sure if I like it yet.

vengeanceofhumanlanterns

They both look cool. Two great flicks right there. English dubs on both would be great.

i noticed on the amazon site it has english language listed for both these movies. i'm pretty sure they will have the dub for SHAOLIN RESCUERS, as that is easy to find. i,m interested in the dub for SOUL OF THE SWORD---i sure hope they found it.:wink::tongue::bigsmile:

Morgoth Bauglir

Funimation seems like they try to put the stupidest taglines on the cover, but these 2 I think are actually pretty good, especially "blood soaked fists of friendship". Am I going crazy, or are they actually getting better with those taglines?

Funimation seems like they try to put the stupidest taglines on the cover, but these 2 I think are actually pretty good, especially "blood soaked fists of friendship". Am I going crazy, or are they actually getting better with those taglines?

Then I guess we are both going crazy...they are getting better!!

"He doesn't need a name to make you dead" hahaha if that doesn't scream 70's exploitation I don't know what does :xd:

hi----just checked the funimation site---and yes, they have both SHAOLIN RESCUERS and SOUL OF THE SWORD listed with english dubs. great news. the rest of their upcoming shaw releases are all on the lost dubs list. so i hope they get the dubs for them as well.:bigsmile:

Archived