Far East Flix ? Shaw films ?

DAJIZZARIZZA

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DAJIZZARIZZA
It would indeed be nice if bootlegs were only five bucks per disc but if you think their prices ($10 a piece) are expensive you're in for a surprise. Actually $10 is around half the price most bootleggers charge. And their postage fee is a flat rate of $6. That's actually very cheap compared to other bootleggers.

no it is not expensive,.. i tend to put value on quality. i guess sometime rarities.

but when the subs spill off the picture or a dvd has vhs quality,..lol,.. i think they should not ride the rarity train to death and make that the reason to sell at the same pice as a remastered film.

just my opinion,.. i'm far from knocking him,.. i actually respect the fact he does this and has a good selling reputation.

i just hate buying from someone ,.. and quality is a hit or miss,.. i seen some of his remastered dvds and was very impressed. then i say to myself ,.. hey he sell these and they rock,..ok let me order these ,.. then i see vhs quality,.. i would flip.

example:

i order sometimes from japanesedvd dot com and most of his dvds kick ass but some of his dvds kiss ass (bad quality) . but atlease he tells you remastered vs. tv quality so this helps me decide how to spend my money.

it would be nice if FEF would lable the quality of his films some way, then i can order with confidence.

mistertpitydafoo

I am also interested in some of those unreleased shaws. Especially TKAM, but I don't think u had that on your list. In a couple weeks I'll have extra money where I can order some if someone wants to split the trouble, I'd order half of them, you order the other half and then we trade dvd-rs of them.

Anyone interested?

it would be nice if FEF would lable the quality of his films some way, then i can order with confidence.

I fully agree.

Archived