Aliens vs Predator:Requiem trailer

Guest raider yang

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Daisho2004

This movie looks good, but I'm hoping that it is continuous of the 1st. movie when the Alien was morphed in the Predator. But it looks really violent I just hope its not a big disappointment.

Guest froffeecoffee

It is a continuation of the 1st. From what I've read, an elite lone Predator is there to clean up the mess of the events from the 1st film left. Seems the Alien/Predator hybrid has caused the ship to crash and the Predators must recover all their technology. A Alien infestation of a local town of course complicates the recovery. Reports say there's supposed to be battles in a school, store, sewer, and helicopter crash site.

Can't wait til this December. Looks way better than the 1st. This one doesn't lack in the violence department like the 1st, which was sorely needed.

Guest godzillakungfu

The Camera work looks better. Not enough to see but looks like they left the close up can't see what is going on behind.

Violence is key. The whole Human as allies is crap. It looks like for the most part they are staying away from that.

At least at the beginning.

Guest raider yang

Looks to be full of action from beginning to end. Colin Strause one of the 2 directors for the film states it will be rated a very hard R. After this one I'll forget all about the debacle the first AVP was. :D

Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns

My apologies. Didn't even notice this was already posted. Lazy-minded in a rush kinda sh*t.

Archived