shogun assassin 3-slashing blades of carnage

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

i know alot of people like this movie so i mean no disrespect to the people hew like this movie.........but i was really thrown off course when the movie started and the girl had no top on with her breast showing with swords fighting.i could not take it serious and really dont know why they made the movie that way but to each his own.i just wish they would had made that movie a lil different.and i did not post this to disrespect any one or the movie but to have a disscusion about this whats all your thoughts on this..........

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shaolin swords: Did you finish watching the entire movie it would then explain why she did that for.

shaolin swords

i only watched the first 15 min of the movie i just didnt get it maybe i will go back and watch the whole movie........so i can understand more why she had no top on in the movie

Watch this movie last night I can't wait to see part 4 this movie is off the hook .I love the when he is in a temple and fight the ninjas and cut their legs and arms off and the ninjas still keep come with no arms and legs like zombies

Isn't this just the re dubbed version of Baby Cart in Peril?

And why a sword fighting woman showing her breasts is pretty obvious don't you think?

Might be confusing for a man to fight that or the men making the film thought it would be nice touch to the movie haha

Archived