Tony Jaa's gone animation...

SiamKnight

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

beside Bruce Lee, every action star (eastern and western) makes crappy movie once in a while. Let us pray that this will do the least damage and pass by quickly.

I don't know...

Maybe, just maybe, a Tony Jaa movie I might like. =D

Hey, Ong-Bak and Tom Yum Goong entertained.

This however looks redank. I'd rather watch Jackie Chan Adventures...maybe...

Enough of the crying Tony. Time to get mad, get up and train hard. Doesn't look like Chinese filmmaker's want to bring Thai's into the spotlight, looks like Thailand is alone with their own film scene. I don't know what stopped the productivity, animation is the easy way out. Hope this is not the end, because Thailand holds one of the last flame burning from martial arts films of old.

I agree with that, it's a shame OB2 got such a mixed reaction, then again people into the newer movies don't get it, then you have most of the oldschool fans that won't watch anything past the mid 80's.

Not to sell it short, you never know it could be something cool, I very much doubt Jaa has much to do with it beyond his name and likeness.

Not to sell it short, you never know it could be something cool, I very much doubt Jaa has much to do with it beyond his name and likeness.

I have to agree with that. I don't think Tony will have any face to face involvement. I wouldn't be surprised if this was marketed at younger people on a thai TV channel.

He's got a big local following so it makes sense that there would be animated spin offs etc.

It'll be shit lol.

He did do the motion capture for the Tom Yum Goong video game when the movie came out.

Wasn't there an animation in TYG? when they were talking about the Barron Muay Thai warriors that had to protect the king's elephant's legs in battle.

Archived