Chen Singh

Pressure

I have been on a basher kick recently and I'm really enjoying the films of Chen Sing. This is a true ass kicker I overlooked. I've just watched Bloody Fist, Kung Fu, Head Crusher and The Black Panther. Can anyone recommend any more of his best films.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TibetanWhiteCrane

There's no H in Sing, he's not indian:wink:

Check out The Himalayan and Ironfisted Monk, if you haven't already. Not really that familiar with his basher stuff. Maybe someone else could recommend some of those.

BlackLamaFaction

Clutch of Power

Two great Cavaliers

Heroes of the Wild

Shaolin Devil Shaolin Angel

The Fighting of Shaolin Monk (Killer Priest)

Can't go wrong with any of these. He has been in so many films, he is a pretty big fella, in Kung Fu of the 8 Drunkards he looks like a pro wrestler. He can do the Villain or the Hero, he does okay with weapons, i like his bare fist stuff better though, he really seems to love using those eagles claws.

rage of wind, kung fu the invisible fist, gold snatchers, tiger force, ninja blacklist and brutal boxer are some cool bashers that come to mind. whoever corrected the spelling along with the sarcastic remark that he's not indian, thanks I didnt think I was gonna be able to sleep tonite. This is why I keep my posting to a minimum.

Chinatown Kid

One Cabanin mentioned, Rage of Wind aka The Ninja Warlord, is one of my faves that your sure to like. Chen takes on Kurata in the finale, one of his best bashers! Tattoo Connection is another flick where he plays the villain and fights Tan Tao Liang and Jim Kelly.

vengeanceofhumanlanterns

Ferocious Monk Of Shaolin, Clutch Of Power (great film), Shaolin Angel Shaolin Devil, Heroes Of The Wild, Dragon Squad,

TibetanWhiteCrane
whoever corrected the spelling along with the sarcastic remark that he's not indian, thanks I didnt think I was gonna be able to sleep tonite. This is why I keep my posting to a minimum.

And we really appreciate it.

Archived