Chow Yun-Fat/Johnnie To film

Guest skulldugrey

Guest skulldugrey

I'm sure most of us have heard the news by now, apparently Johnnie To's next film will be with Chow Yun-Fat. I dont know any other details, except that it's supposed to be an action film...hopefully To can create another masterpiece as he's been on a hot streak recently. this would also be Chow Yun-Fat's first Cantonese film in over a decade, so hopefully they'll have it out sometime next year! does anybody else know anything about the project?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not much yet but it sure sounds promising. To has been on fire for years and having him work with one of the biggest local stars is just refreshing. can't wait!

Guest skulldugrey

whatever it is . it has to be much better than Chow Yum-Fat's last Cantonese language film, Peace Hotel. in coincidince, that was directed by Wai Ka-Fai, but easily the worst of his films that i've seen. has anybody here seen the latest two Johnnie To (co-directed) films, Mad Detective and Triangle? is it still Oct. 4th for Mad Detective and Nov. 1st for Traingle in HK? it better be, I want the two of em to be out on dvd in time for x-mas!

Archived