Sonny Chiba Box Sets

Gaijin84

No, the only other box set of the Street Fighter that i've seen as Anamorphic is this, but again, it's R2 :squigglemouth:

518WB0T7NGL._SL180_.jpg

Streetfighter - L'intégrale

I've heard people refer to this as the best version that is availible of the Street Fighter films! Also, just realised that I completely forgot to add this before!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
waywardsage
51R32J6KYML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The Street Fighter (1974) - Widescreen, English subtitles, great video quality

Return Of The Street Fighter (1974) - Widescreen, English subtitles, great video quality

The Street Fighter's Last Revenge (1974) - Widescreen, English subtitles, great video quality

If only this set was released in the USA. All we get are the TERRIBLE R1 releases that look like VHS's recorded with a handycam.

waywardsage

When Kill Bill came out, they released tons of boxed Ciba sets in the USA. But for some reason they didn't seem to release his best ones! They were mainly boxed sets of cameo's he did! And most seemed to not be anamorphic!

If only We could get the Streetfighter Boxed set (anamorphic 16:9!)

When Kill Bill came out, they released tons of boxed Ciba sets in the USA. But for some reason they didn't seem to release his best ones! They were mainly boxed sets of cameo's he did! And most seemed to not be anamorphic!

If only We could get the Streetfighter Boxed set (anamorphic 16:9!)

All of the official releases were anamorphic and remastered!

And included some of his best ones, like Karate Bearfighter and The Killing Machine.

Only the unofficial bootlegs were non-anamorphic. The Street Fighter was included among those - by several companies.

Owning three different official, anamorphic dvds of The Street Fighter I somehow can't sympathise with your problem so much. The lack of Blu-Ray is a shame, though.

BlurayStation3

51yQ0w3aaAL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Fantasy Mission Force (1982) - Fullscreen, English dubbed

Fist Of Anger (1973)(incorrectly titled "Young Tiger" in this set) - Letterboxed Widescreen, English dubbed

Heroine (1973) - Anamorphic Widescreen, English dubbed

Karate Warriors (1976) - Anamorphic Widescreen, English dubbed

The Bodyguard (1973) - Anamorphic Widescreen, English dubbed

Fist Of Fear, Touch Of Death (1980) - Letterboxed Widescreen, English

The Cub Tiger From Kwang Tung (1973) - Anamorphic Widescreen, Mandarin with Chinese/English subtitles (burnt-in)

Chinese Hercules (1973) - Fullscreen, English dubbed

Golgo 13 (1977) - Anamorphic Widescreen, English dubbed

Sister Street Fighter (1974) - Anamorphic Widescreen, Japanese (5.1 or 2.0) with English subtitles or English dubbed

51QBPcxYpmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Top Fighter 2 (1996) - Fullscreen, English

High Voltage (1995) - Letterboxed Widescreen, English dubbed

The Real Bruce Lee 2 - Fullscreen, English

Skinny Tiger, Fatty Dragon (1991) - Letterboxed Widescreen, Cantonese with English subtitles

Jackie Chan: The Kung Fu Years - Fullscreen

Force: Five (1981) - Fullscreen, English

Power Of Aikido (1975) - Letterboxed Widescreen, Japanese with English subtitles

Dr Wai In The Scriptures With No Words (1996) - Fullscreen, Mandarin with Chinese/English subtitles

Challenge Of The Master Killer - Fullscreen, Mandarin with Chinese/English subtitles

Shaolin Monks (not a movie, just a demo of monks on-stage)

This is the only dvd I could find of Power Of Aikido

ShaOW!linDude

51QBPcxYpmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Top Fighter 2 (1996) - Fullscreen, English

High Voltage (1995) - Letterboxed Widescreen, English dubbed

The Real Bruce Lee 2 - Fullscreen, English

Skinny Tiger, Fatty Dragon (1991) - Letterboxed Widescreen, Cantonese with English subtitles

Jackie Chan: The Kung Fu Years - Fullscreen

Force: Five (1981) - Fullscreen, English

Power Of Aikido (1975) - Letterboxed Widescreen, Japanese with English subtitles

Dr Wai In The Scriptures With No Words (1996) - Fullscreen, Mandarin with Chinese/English subtitles

Challenge Of The Master Killer - Fullscreen, Mandarin with Chinese/English subtitles

Shaolin Monks (not a movie, just a demo of monks on-stage)

This is the only dvd I could find of Power Of Aikido

Is this the movie with Joe Lewis, Richard Norton, and Benny 'the Jet' Urquidez in it?

BlurayStation3
Is this the movie with Joe Lewis, Richard Norton, and Benny 'the Jet' Urquidez in it?

Yeah, that's the one.

ShaOW!linDude

Cool! I've got to remember to keep my eye out for that. That's the only dvd copy of that I've ever come across and it got stuck in an ensemble set. Thanks, BS3.

Archived