Hurry, Howling Lenticular 3D cover at Walmart!!!

Guest Marquis de Falcon

Guest Marquis de Falcon

Hello my freind. Hurry and go to walmart and buy The Howling (classic werewolf movie) for only $10.00!

It has Lenticular 3d cover (move it around and different images etc.) They just them up for sale so hurry

up while you still have a chance! So glad i waited. Also buy the new 2 Disc spl edition of Bram Stoker Dracula

for only 13.00! It comes in a thin pack fold out (2 discs) and the cover rip so hard! Damn i bought both.

51cb3ju7rbL__SS500_.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Marquis de Falcon

The cover is just the slipcase but i disagree... well to me at least it's really cool. That is a

blurry photo of the original. The original has raised ''gold letter font'' and metalic finish.

There is a 2 hour commentary on this version called ''watch Bram Stoker's dracula with

Francis Ford Coppolla.'' I actually bought the MGM version only 3 weeks ago... you cannot

believe that very poor basic menu on that version it looks worse than a bootleg movie.

If i have time i will post the new menu's compared to the old one... it's a trip... now all the

need to do it get a decent copy of Wolf out there with Jack Nicholson.

Guest GwaiLoMoFo
The cover is just the slipcase but i disagree... well to me at least it's really cool.

Ive seen it on the shelves, and I still think its crap coverart. The lettering is nice, but thats the best photo they could come up with?! Oh well, doesnt really matter its just a cover anyway. As long as the audio & video are in top condition thats all that matters.

now all the need to do it get a decent copy of Wolf out there with Jack Nicholson.

Blahh..... Ill take a decent R1 release of "Dog Soldiers" instead please!!

Guest GwaiLoMoFo
GLMF, "Dog Soldiers" is out on R1 DVD I have it great movie.

I have the R1 release as well. There is actually 2 R1 releases. One is abosute bottom of the bargain bin material, the other is the servicable Artisan release. I'm just wishing for a special collectors/directors cut packed with extras and remastered video/audio.

Archived