what do you think about these kung fu flicks

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

i really dont buy kung fu movies that are not dubbed in english but these movies look real good by the box art and the way the cover looks.but all of them are in chinese and are not in english dubbed.i know alot of you seen these movies just wanted some views on these movies before i buy them thanks for any info.heres the list

1.redevous with death

2.roving swordsman

3.bastard swordsman

4.return of the bastard swordsman part.2

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please try the Search button which will list multiple threads for the films you listed.

i really dont buy kung fu movies that are not dubbed in english but these movies look real good by the box art and the way the cover looks.but all of them are in chinese and are not in english dubbed.i know alot of you seen these movies just wanted some views on these movies before i buy them thanks for any info.heres the list

1.redevous with death

2.roving swordsman

3.bastard swordsman

4.return of the bastard swordsman part.2

the best is rendezvous of death then bastard swordsman then roving swordsman i honestly didn't care for return of the bastard swordsman part 2 but the other 3 are good movies. enjoy

Bastard Swordsman and Return of the Bastard Swordsman are two of the Shaw movies to be released on DVD by Funimation. Amazon has both titles up for pre-order, but with no release dates listed.

The Silver Fox

Rendezvous With Death is directed by Sun Chung and features Wang Yu as a brash young fighter eager to make a name for himself in the martial world,much action and intrigue ensue as he seeks to guard a treasure chest on a perilous journey.

Supported by Shaw stalwarts such as Chen Kuan Tai as a jaded master swordsman and Lo Leih as a mysterious companion-this is a rock solid effort,elevated by Sun Chung's inspired direction and top notch cinematography.

presicion25

I picked up most of these films when Celestial was first releasing them years ago on Region 3. I knew one day theyd be out of print. But I also had a hunch other companies would give them a U.S. release. :bigsmile:

Archived