Bruce Lee & I (aka His Last Days, His Last Nights) (1976)

GoldenFist

i have a french vers its cut ,but theres a lot of full nudity,

I used to have italain one and aussie ones they were longer thn the french one,

Yeah, it was said Betty Ting Pei "bared-all" in this flick, but from what I've seen of it, it's a body double. ... and if Celestial did vut out the good stuff, WHY?!

P.S. ...

What did Bruce see in that chick?! I mean she had a nice rack and all, but there were far more beautiful starlets in HK at that time! Ching Li, or Li Ching,:bigsmile: from Shaws, for example.

http://www.hkcinemagic.com/en/images/people/thumb/BloodBrothers-ChingLi_49bc570634b5058e2ed99f45b55e3bcd.jpg

http://www.hkcinemagic.com/en/images/people/thumb/humanliching_06a7c2ac6887351c08484bca3c20d70b.jpg

I have better question, what did Bruce Lee see in Linda?

I have better question, what did Bruce Lee see in Linda?

If she was anything like the way Lauren Holly potrayed her (in 'Dragon')....she 'gave out' very easy!

If she was anything like the way Lauren Holly potrayed her (in 'Dragon')....she 'gave out' very easy!

Now thats a different story :xd:

I think Lauren Holly was more attractive than the real Linda.

I concur Mark!

Also Lauren Holly didn't send anyone to sleep blabbing on and on and on and on.....(see any interview with the former Mrs. Lee......)

I concur Mark!

Also Lauren Holly didn't send anyone to sleep blabbing on and on and on and on.....(see any interview with the former Mrs. Lee......)

Lauren Holly is rely pretty unlike real Linda.

Killer Meteor

I actually think Linda Lee is a nice looking lady. Just my type. She just has no sense of fashion, and coming from the 70s, that's bad baby!

yes, i had a censored US TV Print, missing all Sex & Nudity of course. also try to get the Japanese DVD, which has most of the nudity intact which IVL cut out by themselves. Original Mandarin Mono on JP Disc also. no English Subs of course ;)

yes, i had a censored US TV Print, missing all Sex & Nudity of course. also try to get the Japanese DVD, which has most of the nudity intact which IVL cut out by themselves. Original Mandarin Mono on JP Disc also. no English Subs of course ;)

PAL-NTSC or proper NTSC dare I ask?

I think the abridged German version has all the uncut nudity.

I think i'd be happy just to see it in mono - did not like the remix on the IVL DVD.