Silver balls flowing through statue

kalel722

I'm looking for a movie that starts out like most kung fu flicks, son has to avenge fathers death. The boys mother instructs him to train against a statue that is in their front yard that has silver balls flowing through it. The young man can finally avenge his father's death after completing his training after breaking the statue and the silver balls fall to the earth. Now he ready to avenge his father. What is the name of this movie? Thanks in advance.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this rate Dragon Dynasty should make this thier next release, nearly half the 'name that movie' requests are EFS. A lot of people remember this one, well not the title but the movie anyway.

TibetanWhiteCrane

Yeah, I noticed that too. This probably the third time I answer to this description, and plenty of others have done so too!

TibetanWhiteCrane thank you so much, you are the man! I have been looking for that name for 5 years now. That is the one movie that my favorite director and fighter Lau Kar-leung made that I don't have, freakin Netflix. I do have one more that I want to bother you with since you are "the one". This one has 2 or more warriors with ponytails that use the tails as weapons. The big scene I remember is that they were able to pull off bamboo bark off of the trees with their ponytails. Now if you get me this one I will owe you more than you can imagine.

TibetanWhiteCrane

Im blankin' on that one! Will have to defer to one of the other more versed experts on the site!

Archived