Sngmoo Lee’s THE WARRIORS WAY

daisho2004

daisho2004

Has anyone heard of this movie here is a quick video link with some scenes of the upcoming movie as well as some other movies.

Sngmoo Lee’s martial arts action fantasy western - starring Jang Dong-gun, Kate Bosworth and Geoffrey Rush - The Warriors Way.

WarriorsWay1.jpg

Here is the video link:

http://criticalfilms.com/reel/jason/

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, the film was originally going to be called....get this...LAUNDRY WARRIOR.

I missed the beginning of it, dammit... but the print of LET ME IN that I saw had a new trailer for WARRIOR'S WAY attached to it! I never thought this would get released at all, let alone theatrically, and in the US of all places. It's been so many years...

EDIT: What little I saw looked nice on the big screen.

Guest Yi-Long

Trailer is up over at apple.com/trailers...

It looks absolutely HORRIBLE. The whole thing looks like it's green-screen CGI HELL. It was already hurting me to make it through the trailer. It just looked so OTT fake and ... it just looked awfull.

You can kinda tell they wanted to mix the visual flair of a movie like 300 with the coolness of ninjas, set in kinda a 'western' setting to go for a 'Kung Fu (tv series) kinda thing...

... now, I CAN see it working in theory. The way it's shown here though, for me, it absolutely doesn't.

Gawdawfull.

lol,sure it looks like a cheese-fest but hell,it looks entertaining,cant really say the movie sucks from the trailer tho. I'll give it a watch looks fun,CGI all over the place and OTT but i dont think anything beats Robogeisha.

still,its on my list.

ShaOW!linDude

It looks enticing to me but I'm not sure that I'll spend an arm and a leg......and a kidney at the theater to see it. I do like the premise. Who knows. When it's out and if the Mrs. gives me a little "me" time, I still might. Sure hate to give up that kidney though.

I don't know I think its going to be pretty good, I'm looking forward to seeing it. Its got that 300 style of CGI to it.

I definitely am looking forward to it. Geoffrey Rush, Jang Dong-Gun, AND Ti Lung (he looks to be the main villain here from what it looks like). Looks pretty good.

Archived