A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas (2011)

AlbertV

Yep, everyone's favorite stoners since Cheech and Chong are back. Currently shooting in Michigan, John Cho and Kal Penn are back as the duo who reunite. Also returning is Neil Patrick Harris, Paula Garces, and Danneel Harris, Bobby Lee, and Eddie Kaye Thomas. New to this installment are Patton Oswald, Thomas Lennon, and Danny Trejo.

Here's the plot of the film:

"The story picks up six years after the duo’s last adventure. After years of growing apart, Harold Lee (John Cho) and Kumar Patel (Kal Penn) have replaced each other with new best friends and are preparing for their respective Christmas celebrations. When a mysterious package arrives at Kumar’s door, his attempt to deliver it to Harold’s house ends with him inadvertently burning down Harold’s father-in-law’s prize Christmas tree.

With his in-laws out of the house for less than a day, Harold decides to cover his tracks rather than come clean, and reluctantly embarks on another ill-advised but hilarious journey with Kumar, taking them through New York City on Christmas Eve in search of the perfect Christmas tree."

H&K creators Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg wrote the script with Todd Strauss-Schulson directing.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Check out these posters for HAROLD AND KUMAR CHRISTMAS

Harold-and-Kumar-Christmas-1-550x802.jpg

Harold-and-Kumar-Christmas-2-550x802.jpg

Harold-and-Kumar-Christmas-3-550x802.jpg

Harold-and-Kumar-Christmas-4-550x802.jpg

Harold-and-Kumar-Christmas-5-550x802.jpg

Nice :xd: I'm going to see that movie when it get's released.

Cheech & Chong :wink:

yeah I should have put "everyone's favorite stoners SINCE Cheech and Chong...now I need to watch Still' Smokin' (LOL, this was my favorite of the C&C films)

OpiumKungFuCracker

Stoner classics...

1. Half Baked

2. Harold and Kumar go to White Castle

3. Up In Smoke

4. The Inauguration of George W. Bush

5. Super High Me

OpiumKungFuCracker

It sitting on a fresh rotten tomato score of: 72% That is a pretty high score for a stoner sequel.... NPH is the man!!!

6a00d83451c17f69e2010536aa3d50970c-800wi

OpiumKungFuCracker

Maybe too early for Christmas??? I didn't see too many people at my screening and then again it was the enhance 3-D cinematic version so there was about 15 people total... I know people don't feel too comfortable spending 15 bucks for a ticket but then again you're gonna have to, to understand some of the jokes in the movie...

Archived