What is your favorite television show you like to watch reruns of?

Guest Canning

To this day I still enjoy watching re-runs of "Get Smart".. old show but doesn't feel old to me. I also liked "Perfect Strangers" but nowadays only catch episodes posted on youtube. "Seinfield" is also still fun to watch on the occasion that I catch a re-run.

As much as I most enjoy crime/thriller films, there have not really been any shows that caught my attention in the midst of these crime and psychological dramas of recent years. "Inspector Rex" is an exception to that but they mostly show old episodes down here. They're changed the setting of the film to Rome now and appear to be filming a new series but it will be a long while before that airs down here.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T.J. Hooker

Miami Vice

Hawaii Five-O

Magnum P.I.

Whose the Boss?

Three's Company

Star Trek TNG, Voyager, DS9

Growing Pains

Raven (if I could get this on DVD...)

ShaOW!linDude

Me and the Mrs. recently got addicted to "Psych". I understand that a petition has been started to get SNL to let the 2 leads host.

The wife and I have been watching on the new channel The Hub

Doogie Howser MD

Laverne and Shirley

Batman (1966 Adam West/Burt Ward series)

The Transformers (the original 80's cartoons)

We've also been watching

Silverhawks

The A-Team

Walker: Texas Ranger

ShaOW!linDude

Me and Mrs. ShaOW!linDude have discovered "Psych" and have been watching the reruns of it in preparation to the new season starting 11/10/2010. We usually get 2-3 good belly laughs per episode. One of the funniest eps had a MA theme. I thought it was hysterical.

I have and re-watch pretty much all the DC animated shows (Batman, Superman, Justice League, Batman Beyond)... wish they'd put out Static Shock

Doctor Who (old school)

The Match Game (the 70s were so awesome)

Firefly

Cowboy Bebop

Dragonball

Robotech

The Outer Limits (the original black and white)

Stargate SG-1 keeps ending up on my TV too!

I also really like to listen to old radio shows, even though the days of the radio show were over way before I was born.

ShaOW!linDude
I have and re-watch pretty much all the DC animated shows (Batman, Superman, Justice League, Batman Beyond).

That's what I'm talking about!

The aforementioned Hub (formerly Discovery Kids) is running Batman Beyond right now... made me realize I never did buy the last season.

Christmas is coming, though!

Guest harrymckey

I like all the TV shows of American TV show Series like Vampire diaries, Fringe, Seinfeld, Friends, CSI but from above if i have one choice then i definitely prefer Vampire diaries it is my Favorite TV show.

Archived