Best version of '2 Toothless Tigers"?

Jstn

I only have the bonzai version which is very poor quality. I have seen a few sites selling this movie custom recorded I guess it is. Can anyone recomend a decent version of this film....been looking for years. Thanks a lot.

Jesse

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ninja Sinai

Abbotwhite is Toby Russel.

He has some pure gems in his safe which is guarded by the 18 Gold Bronzemen and the Ghost Face Killer!!

Seriously though.. he has some real gems.. like a glass widescreen copy of Mystery Of Chess Boxing (which the Ninja was fortunate of seeing on the big screen courtesy of the man with the legendary brown suit, Kermit).

Also a Cantonese widescreen copy of Snake In The Monkeys Shadow.

As well as the ultra rare never released Gordan Liu Shaw Bros classic The 37th Chamber of Shaolin

Ok maybe not the last one icon12.gif

luckystars

If abbotwhite is Toby Russel he made an error not putting out on VHS/DVD when Eastern Heroes was in full swing!! Talk about a missed opportunity:neutral:

whitetigerny

Got the laser disc. It is marvelous!!!

A jerk ordered 2 copies from me of my "remaster," which I made from VHS (not from the laserdisc,) and he gave it to "stiller." I knew this was going to happen. Even Flashlegs got my print and paid nothing. LOSER!!!

Flashlegs told me he took it because he wanted the missing dialogue. Idiot, I cut those parts out.

Sorry so many people bought the Red Sun et al garbage but I was not going to be paid by Red Sun and the like so I kept the best print for myself.

Crap like this is why we still have few Blue Ray KF movies. Leeches and Liars. I paid for mine. Did U?

Ninja Sinai
It was a joke. The same as if i asked you, have you ever seen The Monkey in the Squirrel's Buttocks Uppercut Shadow Swinging Duel Swift Swords From the Holy Flames of Shaolin.

And please don't ask me where you can get a copy of that. There's only 8 known to be in existence and i own 7.

LOL!!!

That cracked me up!!

Too bad Celestial never decided to release it and instead decided to shelve it along with another ultra rare classic, the awesome sequel, To Kill A Stupidmind!

Got the laser disc. It is marvelous!!!

A jerk ordered 2 copies from me of my "remaster," which I made from VHS (not from the laserdisc,) and he gave it to "stiller." I knew this was going to happen. Even Flashlegs got my print and paid nothing. LOSER!!!

Flashlegs told me he took it because he wanted the missing dialogue. Idiot, I cut those parts out.

Sorry so many people bought the Red Sun et al garbage but I was not going to be paid by Red Sun and the like so I kept the best print for myself.

Crap like this is why we still have few Blue Ray KF movies. Leeches and Liars. I paid for mine. Did U?

Hi dude do you mean 2 Toothless Tigers? I saw a pic of the Laserdisc from a catalogue scan a friend showed me. What VHS source is it?

In short though, can I get a copy from you? A complete widescreen copy of the film in Cantonese with readable English subs would be a dream :smile:

Hi dude do you mean 2 Toothless Tigers? I saw a pic of the Laserdisc from a catalogue scan a friend showed me. What VHS source is it?

In short though, can I get a copy from you? A complete widescreen copy of the film in Cantonese with readable English subs would be a dream :smile:

Yeah, no kidding. This is one of those movies that deserves a fan project DVD, (like Painted Faces got, woot) so people can have access to because there's no other options...

The only DVDs out there seem to be crappy, but a laserdisc rip would be cool.

this is a great movie I can't find it anywhere at a good price in the US. Any one know where I can get this at a fare price?

thanks

bruceleeclones

I vaugly remembered this being advertised either in an old Eastern Heroes catalogue or on the inner-cover of a Eastern Heroes tape as being a forthcoming release. Wonder if anyone ever got hold of it?

If worse comes to worse, you can watch the English dub on Youku:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU2ODAzNDQ=.html

Still waiting for someone who's sitting on this movie to get it out to the fans.

This is a good movie IMO I would have liked to see the fight scene at the end flow a bit more without stopping tho. I love the pace that Sammo and Johny fight it looks like they're flowing at a real pace instead of moving slow ( I'll punch left you punch right). The sound effects are spot on, I really appreciate the link!

Archived