Jaws of the Dragon and The Fierce One... Two different films?

odioustrident

odioustrident

I see they are listed separately on hkmdb and imdb, and Dragon Lee is listed as starring in The Fierce One (1981).

I haven't seen the Kung Fu Theater release of The Fierce One, but at least one source online says that film is actually Jaws of the Dragon, sans Dragon Lee with James Nam as the hero.

Other sources say that The Fierce One stars Bruce Le! Pretty confused here and was wondering if anyone could help/

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see they are listed separately on hkmdb and imdb, and Dragon Lee is listed as starring in The Fierce One (1981).

I haven't seen the Kung Fu Theater release of The Fierce One, but at least one source online says that film is actually Jaws of the Dragon, sans Dragon Lee with James Nam as the hero.

Other sources say that The Fierce One stars Bruce Le! Pretty confused here and was wondering if anyone could help/

They are the same film, both derived from the original 1974 South Korean movie Agmyeong. Here is the entry in the KMDB:

Agmyeong

Directed by and starring James Nam. Dragon Lee is not in the film, and neither is Bruce Le.

Archived