Extreme Heist / Wicked Game (from the stunt team behind Broken Path and Drive)

blue_skies

Thanks to seeing & loving the awesome "Broken Path" One Armed Boxer recommended Extreme Heist/Wicked Game also starring Johnny Yong Bosch and the stunt team Alpha Stunts (the team behind Broken Path and Drive). I watched it last night and have to say it's a very good & highly entertaining martial-arts action film. Okay it's not the greatest film you'll ever see with some dodgy acting, made on a ridiculously low budget. Picture and sound quality are not the best .

However it really delivers in the action department big time!:xd: I was really surprised how good and how much I enjoyed the movie with loads of thrilling action.

Johnny Yong Bosch is brilliant in this film performing lots of high quality martial-arts sequences and various stunts through the movie. Also I think Motoko Nagino was very talented... I could have the name wrong but I think she's the one from Broken Path, she should definitely be making more films!

Anyway I would say get your hands on a copy of the DVD while you still can.:xd:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One Armed Boxer

Hey blue_skies, glad you enjoyed it, it might be ultra-low budget, but just like the Stunt People, Alpha Stunts also show that all you need is human talent and a camera to make a really good action movie!

Motoko Nagino is the same girl from 'Broken Path', she is actually the girlfriend of Koichi Sakamoto, the fight choreographer of both movies.

Let's hope the 'Drive' reunion of Sakamoto, director Steve Wang, and Mark Dacascos - 'Man of Action' - comes to be!

blue_skies

I'm so happy that there are talented on screen martial artists working to make feature films with very little money. It's great to see new talent trying to break through with a real passion for martial-arts cinema , especially when the older generation are are not delivering on such a visceral and thrilling action level.

I thought it was Motoko even if she looked so much younger. I hope she returns in the new Mark Dacascos/Alpha stunts reunion!!!!

Archived