ALL MEN ARE BROTHERS--Well Go USA

bobo

ALL MEN ARE BROTHERS(7 SOLDIERS OF KUNG FU) and MIGHTY PEKING MAN are being released on dvd and blu ray on sept/ 14th /2010 by well go USA. just to let ya know.:wink::wink:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, I believe someone from Well Go said they would try to make sure their next blu-rays were in 1080p. Fingers, once again, painfully crossed!

Shaolin Patriot

Does anyone (in contact with Well Go) have any further 2010 release information after these two titles? Glad to see that Well Go is roughing out the tough economy with a second batch.

there won't ever be an uncut Version until Celestial restores it properly- which i very much doubt will happen. the current Version is missing approx 1m 30s of Fights contained in the German Print (still censored heavily). i'll upload the stuff on youtube some day so everyone can see what's missing in the Celestial (and old US Version.

vengeanceofhumanlanterns

It says dubbed on the format. I've never seen the english dubbed version, but I doubt they use the same team that dubbed The Water Margin (Seven Blows Of The Dragon). Black Whirlwind's dub was so perfect for Fan Mei Sheng. What a great character too. I'll definitely be pickin this up.

ALL MEN has the usual Shaw Dubbing Crew. SEVEN BLOWS was unique, as the Dub for that short US Edit was done in the US. would love to find out if it had a Shaw Dub too.

Fang Shih-yu

Thank goodness for Fan Mei Shing as Black Whirlwind! He's the main reason I finally got through The Water Margin after three attempts! (The first two? :yociexp35:) It's a good laugh when the only character who can subdue him is David Chiang's!:tongue: With those two, plus Ti Lung on board as Wu Sung, the "Tiger Killer", I hope Well Go USA keeps on schedule with AMaB!... The Mighty Peking Man is very different from this (so I've read), but it seems worth checking out, too!:wink:

i have always read rumors of an original full length english dub for 7 BLOWS OF THE DRAGON but so far there has never been any proof to confirm it. :smile:

masterofoneinchpunch

The R1 Copy says one of each of the English dub and Mandarin dub are stereo. It sounded mono to me, but my TV is well old. Is it really stereo or is it the original mono release (for both English and Mandarin).

It also states original trailer which is wrong.

no. the German VHS (Cinema Print also) has more Action which is missing in Celestial's Print, but it's heavily butchered. the MIB Version has nothing to do with the old German Version, it's a new Dub on the Celestial Print.

Archived