Can anyone name this film, please?

Drunken Monk

Drunken Monk

This is probably pretty easy, but I can't, for the life of me, remember what film it is. My wife wanted to see a kung fu flick last night and when I asked her which one, she said "Avenging Eagle" and "the one where the monk is betrayed and has his arms and legs cut off."

It sounds familiar but I can't put my finger on it. I'm sure the monk with no arms or legs is carried around by a team of people on a seat. I can't exactly remember what happens. If anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it. I have a feeling he was one of a series of monks who survived being murdered for whatever reason.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlackLamaFaction

Secret Of Shaolin Kung Fu (Butterfly 18) could be it. a man not a monk is carried around on a seat he has no arms or legs. a bunch of kung fu fighters amputated his limbs mistakenly thinking he was someone else, and they all kill themselves to atone for it throughout the film.

Drunken Monk
Secret Of Shaolin Kung Fu (Butterfly 18) could be it. a man not a monk is carried around on a seat he has no arms or legs. a bunch of kung fu fighters amputated his limbs mistakenly thinking he was someone else, and they all kill themselves to atone for it throughout the film.

I think that's the one! Thank you very much.

Archived