A Gathering of Heroes (1973)

easternfreak

easternfreak

Hi Guys,

i`m looking for a Posterscan from " A Gathering of Heroes,1973 starring Chen Sing/Kurata.

Can someone help me?

Thanks...easternfreak:tongue:

Another superb movie that I got from our friend @NoKUNGFUforYU !!

All the familiar villains are here : Shan Mao as a corrupted officer who is after a treasure, Lung Fei and Miao Tian, his accomplices, and Yasuaki Kurata, as the brother of the two formers.

I think that I should make a count of in how many movies Shan Kuan Ling Fung and Yasuaki Kurata played opponents, and Yasuaki Kurata and Chen Sing as well.

Good plot, very good fights, I recommend it for those who haven't watched it as yet.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ShawAngela said:

I think that I should make a count of in how many movies Shan Kuan Ling Fung and Yasuaki Kurata played opponents

A Gathering of Heroes
Seven to One
A Girl Called Tigress
The Rangers aka Lady Whirlwind and the Rangers

• Like 4

Chen Sing tries to rob a train carrying gold only to find it' already been nicked by Polly Kuan and her father.Chen and his partner Eddy Ko go looking for them.Kurata appears in more a guest starring role as a traitorous martial arts expert. Lots of great action,Chen takes a back seat for the finale which is disappointing. Another 70's classic desperately in need of a good version.

• Like 4

NoKUNGFUforYU

Saw this a few times in SF Chinatown. Great flick. I recall that it had a plot and a bunch of twists, which put it a cut above a lot of the Taiwan bashers at the time. I remember the poster as well as some of those stills.

• Like 2

osbournecox
On 6/25/2010 at 9:26 PM, easternfreak said:

Hi Guys,

i`m looking for a Posterscan from " A Gathering of Heroes,1973 starring Chen Sing/Kurata.

Can someone help me?

Thanks...easternfreak:tongue:

s-l1600.jpg

turkish poster, saw it on ebay a while ago. seller's name is "deaditek", has some more turkish kung fu posters on offer.

Edited by osbournecox
  • Like 4