The EXPENDABLES

Karlos

Saw this on Friday wasnt a bad film some good bits,i found the fight between Dolph and Jet really bad and poorly shot especially as Corey yuen Choreographed it.

Saw this on Friday wasnt a bad film some good bits,i found the fight between Dolph and Jet really bad and poorly shot especially as Corey yuen Choreographed it.

I'm happy with what is there especially the early fight with Stallone and Statham and the whole finally. Yes I know it would have been nice to see some wide shots and Undisputed like long takes but that kind of action is almost rare hollywood now. At least the Dolph and Jet fight didn't look we where in an earthquake.....*cough* Bourne *cough*

I've seen the links and they don't prove much. In this age of easily rendered digital art, this is all the proof you need?

However, one link did provide interesting comments:

TeemSelami writes:

on January 16th, 2010 at 1:28:02 AM

I've seen some stallone x-rays before and there is something fishy about that c-6 vertebrae.

Read more: http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=16451#ixzz0xNHftgOr

nuttie30xx writes:

on January 15th, 2010 at 10:45:27 PM

ive worked in an xray department for 8 month now and ive never seen nothing like this b4 granted i live in the uk but surely they cant be that different even the plate is a great deal bigger than anything i have seen b4 ever strange

Read more: http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=16451#ixzz0xNHpyg3h

I've seen the links and they don't prove much. In this age of easily rendered digital art, this is all the proof you need?

However, one link did provide interesting comments:

TeemSelami writes:

on January 16th, 2010 at 1:28:02 AM

I've seen some stallone x-rays before and there is something fishy about that c-6 vertebrae.

Read more: http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=16451#ixzz0xNHftgOr

nuttie30xx writes:

on January 15th, 2010 at 10:45:27 PM

ive worked in an xray department for 8 month now and ive never seen nothing like this b4 granted i live in the uk but surely they cant be that different even the plate is a great deal bigger than anything i have seen b4 ever strange

Read more: http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=16451#ixzz0xNHpyg3h

Your very determined.....What kind of proof would you need to be satisfied? Stallone's personal doctor and records?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Why are you so determined to believe anything a Hollywood star tells you? These people are paid b.s. artist, it's what they do for a living.

And congrats to Sly for touching a nerve with the audience. THE EXPENDABLES is #1 at the US boxoffice for its second week of release. Other people were also sick of wasp waisted sissies as action leads.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Why are you so determined to believe anything a Hollywood star tells you? These people are paid b.s. artist, it's what they do for a living.

And congrats to Sly for touching a nerve with the audience. THE EXPENDABLES is #1 at the US boxoffice for its second week of release. Other people were also sick of wasp waisted sissies as action leads.

I don't believe a lot of what anyone says but in this situation I just don't care. Sly getting injured or not is just not significant enough to investigate. I enjoyed the movie and the stunt doubles were minimal to non bothersome so I don't care about mishaps or rumors. (At least not that much.) My only problem is that Jet Li's english was pretty bad in this movie when its usually pretty good.

I really hope that with the success of this film brings Rambo 5.

Even though it wasn't as successful and fun (to the masses), i like the tone of that film a lot more.

Noelle Shadow Kick

I want an Expendables 2. Since every review I read complained about the action editing, I bed they'd fix it for a sequel. Plus I just want another movie with all those actors. I mean, they didn't even kill Dolph Lundgren so he'd be back! I also want a sequel because I want Kurt Russel to join in haha

I want an Expendables 2. Since every review I read complained about the action editing, I bed they'd fix it for a sequel. Plus I just want another movie with all those actors. I mean, they didn't even kill Dolph Lundgren so he'd be back! I also want a sequel because I want Kurt Russel to join in haha

Yep, that's what I want too. It seems that even people that liked the movie didn't care for the editing, so that might very well be fixed. I hope they bring in Van Damme---I just watched The Shepherd: Border Patrol the other night, and I thought that was a very solid action movie, and Van Damme can still bring it.

Jesse Smooth
Van Damme and Kurt Russell would be on my wish list -- with a cameo from Chuck Norris.

Sly actually talked to Chuck about a role in the movie.

Noelle Shadow Kick

And Van Damme and Kurt Russell for that matter. But hopefully these guys see what they missed out on and agree to a sequel.

Guest Markgway
Listen I want to see former UFC Heavyweight Champion Andrei "The Pit Bull" Arlovski in the next movie he is nasty as hell!

Because he gave such an amazing performance in Universal Soldier: Regeneration?

Because he gave such an amazing performance in Universal Soldier: Regeneration?

Markgway: You have to admit he made that movie, his fighting was so brutal & fierce! He would be excellent as a Villain in Expendables #2

We all know that Terry Crews stepped in when 50 Cent was booted out/quit (depending on which article you read), but how much of the cast we got was actually first choice?

I understand that both Dolph and Steve Austin were cast after the original choices declined, but do we know who they were?

I can’t possibly believe Randy Couture was first choice for his role – or am I wrong?

I had to smile at the post with the THR Stallone interview, where he says, the main part he working out right now is, who stays for the sequel and who goes – I bet Randy Couture was not happy to read that!!

I'd like to see a woman too in the sequel :wink:

I Bet i know who youre talking about,lol and id Love for Rothrock to be in there too..

We all know that Terry Crews stepped in when 50 Cent was booted out/quit (depending on which article you read), but how much of the cast we got was actually first choice?

I understand that both Dolph and Steve Austin were cast after the original choices declined, but do we know who they were?

I can’t possibly believe Randy Couture was first choice for his role – or am I wrong?

I had to smile at the post with the THR Stallone interview, where he says, the main part he working out right now is, who stays for the sequel and who goes – I bet Randy Couture was not happy to read that!!

I Hope Couture gets written out , i didnt like him, i wished gary daniels had his Role..

Guest Markgway
Markgway: You have to admit he made that movie, his fighting was so brutal & fierce! He would be excellent as a Villain in Expendables #2

Well, it was a poor excuse for a movie.

The only time is came to life was when Dolph Lundgren was on screen.

"Pitbull" had about as much personality as a cracked walnut.

Well, it was a poor excuse for a movie.

The only time is came to life was when Dolph Lundgren was on screen.

"Pitbull" had about as much personality as a cracked walnut.

I guess that was the tone they were going for. The first one had the perfect balance of action, humor, nad drama. Dolph was amazing in it.

Guest Markgway

None of the Uni Sol films were up to much.

But the latest is the worst.

Looked cheap and ugly and appeared to have been filmed without the inconvenience of a script.