Help to name/rate/review this documentary (i think!)

wigsplitta

Anyone one of you cool peepz out there seen this?

Looks like it is most likely to be a documentary on some of the greats.

Translation of the first part of the title looks like it's called 'The Kung Fu' - ザ カンフー

http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e104710391

georghackenschmidtimg60.jpg

Looks like an amalgamation of Bruce Lee, Sonny Chiba, Sue Shihomi, Yasuaki Kurata, Chuck Norris and a couple of other faces I don't recognise.

Anyone seen or heard of this at all? I'd really like to see what footage was used to make it.

Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers :xd:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bruce Liang on the left.

Never heard about this documentary. Are you sure it isn't a book?

Cheers for the info about Bruce Liang

I really have no idea what this is. The yahoo auction states very little other than it's a poster!!!

Could well be a book.

I'll have to get onto google translate and do a random typing spree to try and translate some of the other stuff on the poster.

Well, the title is "The Kung Fu", and it says highlights on the poster too so i'm guessing it's a compilation of sorts. Pretty certain it's a movie not a book, bottom left says its in colour, with Japanese audio

bruceleewannabe

A semi-good translation says Semi- cutting/deciding poster '[zakanhu]'- State…Me and it is twisted. There is no big fault, but being medieval times we request bid in regard to comprehension. - It receives the cylindrical cardboard generation for dispatch with cost. Please bid in regard to acknowledgment

Blue three Chiba truth one and the like

Archived