Shaolin Prince - Funimation Release

Pai Mei

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great movie in my opinion. Though a little over the top, The Three Holy Fools made the movie even more enjoyable.

The Silver Fox

Well I like that cover better than the other ones. Actually the HK Godfather cover was good because it fit the 80's vibe of the movie.

BigDruDogg

The Cover art is Great!!

But I'm will to bet the release will be pushed back to coincide with "the duel" for August 3

It's just a hunch...I hope I'm wrong though!! :xd:

Bronx Rican

Decent covers from Funimation, except I'm not a fan of that huge white stripe for the titles that make them look like paperback books, or bags of chips. I've already synced the Eng. dub from an old tape with my IVL copy, but I've been meaning to redo it, and here's hoping this release will mean I won't have to.

Shaolin Patriot

Deep Discount has a release date of 8/3/10 (same as The Duel).

Decent covers from Funimation, except I'm not a fan of that huge white stripe for the titles that make them look like paperback books, or bags of chips.

:bigsmile:

Anyway, it came out on the 29th. Opinions?

Morgoth Bauglir

I was at Suncoast yesterday and didn't see it. But I didn't have any money to buy anything so I didn't really look that hard:tongue:

Bronx Rican

I'd like to rent first, but Netflix doesn't seem to be carrying the other Funi ones, like Shaolin Handlock. I don't want to purchase if it doesn't turn out better than my IVL copy and my english dub audio file ripped from an old tape.

Morgoth Bauglir

I just looked on Amazon and it says this is coming out Aug 3rd, same day as The Duel.

Drunken Monk

Yup, I watched this recently and thought everything was great. Plus, I'd actually forgotten how fantastic the film is.

Archived