Ong Bak 3

Gaijin84

I got this on BR myself and watched it last week but I did find myself just really fast forwarding the whole movie until the fight scenes, which really aren't even half as good as in the 1st. movie. (OB2)

Okay, all this OB3 talk prompted me to put my review of the film on the main page...so I did it...LOL

I thought the Crow Ghost (Dan Chupong) was actually Tony Jaa doing a duel role. It looked like him only with dark makeup on.

Jeru the Damaja

Just watched this last night, and wow was it awful. The first ong bak and the sequel are great martial arts films. This movie was just pure trash. Thank God I watched it on netflix instantstream and didn't buy it.

Cognoscente
On 6/3/2010 at 4:31 AM, Gaijin84 said:

Jaa again plays Tien, beaten to a bloody pulp, but saved from execution at the last minute by a royal decree. Following the age-old kung fu plot line, he is nursed back to health by his kindly villagers and childhood love, re-trains his broken body and goes to exact revenge on the wrong-doers, including Lord Rajasena and the black magic crow wizard (Dan Chupong).

Ong Bak 3 really felt like a film that was thrown together with no real heart or passion. Jaa does look a little out of shape compared to his previous films. This doesn't stop him from performing some nice martial arts, but its simply not at the level of his past efforts.

That reminds me of James Tien going through his Elvis phase.

• Like 1