Charles Bronson - stone killer

Blood Sword

Blood Sword

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070736/

I admit I am not used to 1970`s american movies.I do not like clothes,cars,soundtrack...

But this movie is one best non-east movie I have seen for a long time,all production eras considered...

Hell,end fight is not fight,it`s a WAR:kiss:

Fully recommended to all...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks good. I'd like to see it.

Ah, man, too bad you're not into 70's flicks. Some of the BEST movies of all time were made in the 70's buddie... in fact, it's my favorite era of filmmaking.

Taxi Driver, Godfather (not that they're wearing 70's clothes), Straight Time, Dirty Harry, Straw Dogs... the list goes on and on.

Blood Sword

Taxi Driver..*I did get confused did DeNiros Character tried to kill senator or just test his bodyguards*Godfather,awesome.these movies cannot be praised enough I love even flamed part 3 more than my gf*Straight Time UNSEEN*, Dirty Harry *very cool*, Straw Dog...this is one movie where I hate some character with passion..Dustin Hoffmans wife,damn slut:tinysmile_angry2_t:

Along with The Mechanic, this is the best of the Bronson/Winner collaborations.

We don't seem to have anyone around now like Bronson, and that's a shame.

Blood Sword:

1. Totally understand why you hate the female character in Staw Dogs. She provokes him to 'man him up' and towards the end, she gets the beast out of him.

2. Godfather 3 did one thing good: it gave Copolla a paycheck when he most needed one.

3. Straight Time. You want to see some intense stuff? Great movie. Totally underrated.

4. As far as your Taxi Driver question, I never really thought of that. I think it's safe to say that the character is as confused as the viewers. I don't think he knows what he's doing. I say he was going to kill the senator guy because he didn't think the senator would "clean up the street", especially with a bunch of phonies supporting him; such as the girl that is now ignoring his Bickle's phone calls. Hence, when he fails his assassination plot by almost getting caught, he decided to do some cleaning up himself.

absolutely! Bronson at his best - Best line is when he says " They fed Christians to the lions" . ACTION ACTION ACTION This needs to be released on a nice dvd with features and all the trimmings blu ray etc..... One of my top 10 movies of all TIME!First saw it in camp on 16 MM film on a bedsheet against a wall - memorable.

Blood Sword
absolutely! Bronson at his best - Best line is when he says " They fed Christians to the lions" . ACTION ACTION ACTION This needs to be released on a nice dvd with features and all the trimmings blu ray etc..... One of my top 10 movies of all TIME!First saw it in camp on 16 MM film on a bedsheet against a wall - memorable.

Hey...I am bit confused about ending...when bronson mentions 5 mins I somehow got impression he did set bomb at mafia leaders car....what do you think?

Bronson was cold in this as usual in the Stone Killer, I can't believe you don't like films from the 70's I always thought that was the best decade for movies, check out Violent City, and The Mechanic both are incredible films.

Archived