Unique Lama... is it on DVD?

vengeanceofhumanlanterns

vengeanceofhumanlanterns

Just watched Unique Lama with Yueh Hua and Meng Fei a few days ago. Does anyone know if this film was released on DVD? Upon it's opening scenes the screen goes red and it says Lama vs Shaolin. But that search on Amazon brings up a different flick. Does anyone know if this films been released under a different name on DVD?

There's this one scene when they capture Meng Fei and Yueh Hua's right hand man tries to get Meng Fei to talk, he won't, then this says, "Hmhm. there's one thing I can do, and that is drugs, BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE!" all wide eyed. LMFAO... Great english dub translations.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spearman lo tat

"you b*tch! you slut! you cow!"

er, sorry...i just had the urge to write that!! i still have my vhs copy with Korean subtitles. i wish that movie would become available on dvd!

vengeanceofhumanlanterns

I was about to place an order with FLK until I read my total order cost would be $25.00 Which sucks, because if I had the money I'd just get it, but $25 is way too much for a DVD that costs about $3 to send to me and about $5 to make. I would've paid $15 but not $25 Thank you FLK...

Shaolin Chamber 36

I completely feel your pain my friend. I wish FLK had a US distributor, it would be much cheaper to order movies without having to deal with the currency conversion rates.

Thanks Shapes, couldn't find out anything about it so it's good to hear from someone who's actually seen it. Sounds like it's not worth the bother.

I have a beat up copy of this. English dub and with Korean(?) burnt in subs. Copy says "DVD authored by Pai Piao" and has the defunct website wwwkungfu-movies.tk watermark. Anyone recall this site?

I have a beat up copy of this. English dub and with Korean(?) burnt in subs. Copy says "DVD authored by Pai Piao" and has the defunct website wwwkungfu-movies.tk watermark. Anyone recall this site?

These are DVDs that were custom made and sold by Kung Fu Heaven (http://kungfuheaven.wetpaint.com/). I believe his ID here is WHITIGERNY). I bought around 70 DVDs from him in the past. Always had great service for cheap prices compared to other similar sites and for the vast majority of his titles he had in my view the best known available prints.

Archived