14 Amazons-Funimation release.

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

I rented 14 Amazons from my local video store.

It was the Funimation release.

To me the color quality and picture quality seem slightly skewed compared to the Celestial release.

Anyone seen the Funimation DVD and see this lack of quality in the picture.

How do you all rate this movie?

Thanks

G D Y-Y

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fang Shih-yu
Anyone seen the Funimation DVD and see this lack of quality in the picture.

How do you all rate this movie?

I've only the Funimation DVD, myself, but I know others have noticed differences in the picture between the IVL and Funimation discs. After that, this is an enjoyable epic movie! At times, it feels like an old movie western, and some of those special effects seem to come from right out of those '30s-'40s movie serials (or an Indiana Jones movie, to use a more current reference)! Many great performances here, especially the ladies (particularly the wondrous Lily Ho :kiss:)! It's an odd combination of heroic bloodshed and escapist entertaiment that works...for some of us, anyway!:wink:

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG
I've only the Funimation DVD, myself, but I know others have noticed differences in the picture between the IVL and Funimation discs. After that, this is an enjoyable epic movie! At times, it feels like an old movie western, and some of those special effects seem to come from right out of those '30s-'40s movie serials (or an Indiana Jones movie, to use a more current reference)! Many great performances here, especially the ladies (particularly the wondrous Lily Ho :kiss:)! It's an odd combination of heroic bloodshed and escapist entertaiment that works...for some of us, anyway!:wink:

Thanks Fang Shih-Yu

Archived