Seven Swords Dragon Dynasty Blu-Ray

saltysam

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OldPangYau

Looking good... looks like all of the bitching on the Dragon Dynasty Facebook page paid off :tongue: Well, only two crappy blu-rays and three good ones (aside from the dubtitles on Fist of Legend). I'm sure Empress and The Warriors and Invincible Target will fare well too since they're newer films, but my expectations aren't too high for Fong Sai Yuk or Tai Chi Master. 1080p, most likely, but FSY will still be cut and TCM may still have frame stutters.

Oh well, let's at least enjoy Seven Swords. 1080p, nice balanced sharpness, and actually on a 50 gig disc... all for $15 at Best Buy :tongue: Bring on Saat Po Long (I love saying that title in full) and FlashPoint! They're already on overpriced HK blu-ray! :xd:

P.S.: I really need to buy a blu-ray drive for screencaps!

David Rees

SPL and Flashpoint are also available in the UK on Blu ray from Cine Asia, Region Free ,good discs and available on Amazon.co.uk

BATTLE AXE 45

You people have a lot of money to spend.Probably already have this movie on dvd.Its an alright flick.but not worth getting another copy.I guess a movie is not clear enough until you can see the pores in their skin.

Archived