Let the Bullets Fly

DiP

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
David Rees

Difficult to tell from the trailer but it looks more like a drama than an action film, interesting though.........

Watched Let the Bullets fly last night. I didnt kow much about it, only that its a action comedy with Chow Yun-Fat. The movie clocks in at litte more then two hours, but let me tell you, like the bullets, the time fly.

This was pure cinema magic. The acting is great from the whole cast but Chow Yun-Fat is terrific as the evil nobleman. Im ot much of a comedy guy but even the comedy, wich it is a lot of in this movie, works great.. perfect pacing.

If i have to say a bad thing about this movie, it has to be about the UK dvd. The picture is just ok. But the Audio is only i 2.0 stereo! i was playing it in pro-logic II but in one part of the movie the sound just went crasy, making it sound like it was multichannel, dont know if it was the disc or my reciever that went crazy.

Anyway, if you have not watched this movie i urge you to seek it out!

i loved this movie.. my gf told me: it`s so so, then i played the dvd and watched it together.

my gf told me: woah, i didnt remember it was so good :xd:

Great movie indeed

i loved this movie.. my gf told me: it`s so so, then i played the dvd and watched it together.

my gf told me: woah, i didnt remember it was so good :xd:

Great movie indeed

Great she gave it a second chans! I was so thrilled when i watched Let the Bullets Fly that i was thinking, wow this is a movie that should work even for people who is not that into asian cinema :nerd:

Archived